Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:10 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
SF Bay Area sightings

I've been to a couple of the local Targets & yes, everything HS (that's left) is on some level of markdown...I saw master sets for $27, but instead picked up a few boosters for 4.97 each. No markdown at TRU here...There used to be a huge overstock of VW (20 or so) at the Hayward TRU & last week they were gone! I think they returned them as I would've bought a few if they were on clearance.

I did just call EndGame in Oakland & they can order anything new or re-issued. They didn't have any TJ & AA in stock, but I put in a reserve for one each from next week's shipment...I guess that means there are other Bay Area people buying HS from EndGame...So is there anyone here who is a regular at EndGame? I'm going next Sunday for our first visit to pick up the TJ & AA, and maybe some wave 8.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old July 14th, 2009, 10:59 PM

Rew knows what's in an order marker Rew knows what's in an order marker
Re: SF Bay Area sightings

1 copy of RotV ($40) at Legend's Game Store in Cupertino, in the Valco Mall.

This probably isn't that exciting to most of you but to me it was pretty neat to see 'scape on the shelf. Only the third time I can clearly recollect encountering it.

(... and doing my "How not to post on a sighting thread" duty: Mountain View WalMart was found to be 'scape free July 12th)
Old July 15th, 2009, 12:01 AM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

resurrecting 1 year dead threads?

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old July 15th, 2009, 12:08 AM

Rew knows what's in an order marker Rew knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worseley View Post
resurrecting 1 year dead threads?
It was that or create a new one and get someone who says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FicTish-Us View Post
There are already plenty of threads for this.
The forum catch22.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales