Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old March 29th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Small Box Games 10th Anniversary KS:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ca/description

Newb.
Old March 29th, 2017, 03:42 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
srmalloy,

Systems 7 Napoleonics? You must be a lot older than your Avatar (like me)! That's why I play Commands & Colors Napoleonics.

I was into wargaming in high school, then when I went to college I got introduced to D&D at the Conflict Simulations Club meetings. Back then it was the white box with the three books, plus the first four expansions -- Greyhawk, Blackmoor, Eldritch Wizardry, and Gods, Demi-Gods, and Heroes; Swords and Spells came out after I started playing.
Old March 29th, 2017, 04:00 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I am super thrilled to be backing Rising Sun. It's the most expensive Kickstarter I've backed at $100, but the sheer amount of free stuff is incredible. I can't get over the amazing miniatures and the theme. I've been having a good time with Blood Rage, so I expect I won't be disappointed.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 29th, 2017, 04:12 PM

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The rule book is now available for Rising Sun which should help solidify whether it is a game that interests you and/or your group.

Link to rule book:

http://resources.cmon.com/RS_Rulebook_WIP.pdf

Newb.
Old March 29th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Huh. Only 3 battle phases in a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 29th, 2017, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Huh. Only 3 battle phases in a game?
Yes, but there will be between 5 and 8 battles per battle phase depending on player count.

Newb.
Old March 29th, 2017, 04:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks like it. Spring, Summer, & Fall are the three rounds of play. Blood Rage also uses a 3 rounds of play mechanic, then the game ends and the victor is determined. Each round of play has several phases though.
Old March 29th, 2017, 04:56 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Doesn't look like a game for me.

Quote:
Old March 30th, 2017, 08:32 AM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's funny because now I'm even more excited about how much it looks like a game for me. The three seasons thing is not something that'll go by quick. It's Gunna be an hour and a half game.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old March 30th, 2017, 08:59 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

srmalloy,

Yes, I remember those original booklets. Back then, after my old old old group's first D&D plays, I wrote one of the first magazine articles on the system not by TSR itself in the old Campaign magazine called: "Introduction To Yourself: Dungeons & Dragons."

C
Old March 30th, 2017, 09:53 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Sheesh chas, what have you NOT done??
Old March 30th, 2017, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
srmalloy,

Yes, I remember those original booklets. Back then, after my old old old group's first D&D plays, I wrote one of the first magazine articles on the system not by TSR itself in the old Campaign magazine called: "Introduction To Yourself: Dungeons & Dragons."

C
Do you still have that article? I'd be very interested to read it!

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games