Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old February 11th, 2013, 10:47 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: READ THIS FIRST - Rules for using the trading forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
to Xorlof and everyone else involved in the revision of the trading forum!

Awesome job!
Yes, there are lots of people to thank beyond the admins. You'll find a lot of them in happyjosiah's thread including happyjosiah, Nobody, bacchus, and Just_a_Bill (whose proposal there looks nothing--I repeat--nothing like what we've deployed ). This list is just off the top-of-my head and not all-inclusive.

Dad_Scaper has been very helpful behind-the-scenes with the rules, and has volunteered to mod here.

Thanks guys!

Happyjosiah, Just_a_Bill, bacchus, Nobody, Dad_scaper, and Xorlof are awesome guys!
As are anyone else not mentioned in the not all-inclusive list.
Ummm,...yeah! That's also what I meant.

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; February 11th, 2013 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Heh, heh...
Old February 11th, 2013, 10:57 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just a question, can we only trade board game and related items now? Just asking because of one of the rules.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old February 11th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We want the items being posted here to have a good chance of being interesting to those who browse this forum. Because this is a Heroscape site, right now we've drawn the line at board games, card games, miniatures, tabletop games and related items. If you've got ideas of other areas that would be a good fit, let us know and we'll consider it, but we don't want to stray *too far* from our roots.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old February 11th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, we're not suddenly becoming eBay here or anything. We're more just recognizing that folks already use this as a place to trade/sell Heroscape, and we want to take measures to ensure that it occurs responsibly.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 11th, 2013, 11:38 AM

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, we're not suddenly becoming eBay here or anything. We're more just recognizing that folks already use this as a place to trade/sell Heroscape, and we want to take measures to ensure that it occurs responsibly.
Is marketing my HSer's password okay?

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; February 11th, 2013 at 11:39 AM. Reason: I'm sorry guys, I'm just in a really joking mood.
Old February 11th, 2013, 11:56 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okay thanks for answering, I was going to maybe trade some of my older videogames, but looks like ebay or craigslist for me.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old February 11th, 2013, 12:42 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Okay thanks for answering, I was going to maybe trade some of my older videogames, but looks like ebay or craigslist for me.
Huh...

So if I wanted to trade my copy of Dominion (I don't) for a complete set of Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey/Maturin novels I could not do that throu Heroscapers? Or if I wanted to trade my old school Jedi Knight PC game for Heroscape pieces I couldn't do that either?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 11th, 2013, 01:38 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm assuming that if you can't make transactions between a certain time you are allowed to put up/take down a note in the OP of your thread whenever needed.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old February 11th, 2013, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Huh...

So if I wanted to trade my copy of Dominion (I don't) for a complete set of Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey/Maturin novels I could not do that throu Heroscapers? Or if I wanted to trade my old school Jedi Knight PC game for Heroscape pieces I couldn't do that either?
I think if HeroScape is involved in the deal it would be okay.

~JS, not entirely sure, just interpreting it that way
Old February 11th, 2013, 01:59 PM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker

Glad to see this finally taking shape. I only wish it had happened earlier!

One suggestion:
Quote:
...penalties...varying from warnings to such things as:
  • awarding you an undesirable title,
  • modifying your avatar/signature, or
These two penalties make it sound like you're going to prank the person. I might indicate the type of title or avatar. Even just saying that the undesirable title/avatar/signature will indicate a warning to other users regarding trading with you would be fine.

Last edited by Vydar; February 11th, 2013 at 02:20 PM.
Old February 11th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar View Post
Quote:
...penalties...varying from warnings to such things as:
  • awarding you an undesirable title,
  • modifying your avatar/signature, or
These two penalties make it sound like you're going to prank the person.
I don't see anything there that would lead one to think that we would be pranking anyone, as it certainly does not say anything about that. I can see how it could be interpreted that way, but not based off of anything in any of the rules.

I think that those particular bullet points were taken verbatim from the penalties in the Rep thread, so there is a precedent.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Last edited by Jim; February 11th, 2013 at 04:58 PM. Reason: By the way, this isn't your suggestion being disregarded...
Old February 11th, 2013, 05:45 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I will say though, if the admins wanted to prank me like that, I'd be okay with it.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades