Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old May 12th, 2006, 02:34 AM

dlaw008 has disabled reputation
AzHOLEs

I'm from Phoenix, and I frankly can't believe that no one has brought up the Arizona Heroscape Off-Line Enthusiasts yet (was that the acronym?).

Old May 28th, 2006, 06:02 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I know StarSlayer and Hextr1p are in AZ. There are 5 players besides you listed as in Arizona as of May28th

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...DESC&start=200

Sigh. Well, I may be coming through the Phoenix area later this year on my road trip to visit friends. I'll make sure to keep space for a Heroscape game.
Old May 28th, 2006, 07:04 PM

TheRealQ has disabled reputation
Hey dlaw, my two youngest brothers live in Phoenix (one is actually in Mesa). The youngest one loves all games but I don't believe he owns HS. The other one bought HS for one of his sons. I can see if they have interest and then send them your way. If someone can get them into HS then I might just have a reason to visit.

Old May 28th, 2006, 10:47 PM

That would be great, RealQ. I only ever get to play with my 11 year old daughter, which I don't mind - it's fun and all, but a real game would be fun, too!
Old May 28th, 2006, 11:30 PM

TheRealQ has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlaw008
That would be great, RealQ. I only ever get to play with my 11 year old daughter, which I don't mind - it's fun and all, but a real game would be fun, too!
My brother's son is about that age as well. I'll try to contact them tomorrow. They should both have the day off. I used to be big in the gaming community out there some 11 or more years ago. If I can find an old address book I have lists of all the game stores and organizers. I used to live in Glendale.

Old May 31st, 2006, 06:38 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
I know StarSlayer and Hextr1p are in AZ.
Yes, I now live in Arizona. I've been here all of three weeks and am still getting settled. Though after living in California all my life, it may be a while before I feel completely at home here. Heh...

I'm in Glendale, by the way. I'm not sure how far that is from Mesa, but I can't imagine it being too far off.

There used to be a pretty large contingent of 'Scapers in AZ, and I hope to eventually re-establish what used to be a large group here in the Valley of the Sun.

It may be a while yet, but it will happen.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old June 1st, 2006, 05:04 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I'm going to be in Mesa this weekend. Here for a funeral, so playing would be out, but are there any places that have HS stuff that doesn't require driving all over the valley?
Old June 1st, 2006, 11:55 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
I'm going to be in Mesa this weekend. Here for a funeral, so playing would be out, but are there any places that have HS stuff that doesn't require driving all over the valley?
Wish I could help you out, but I haven't had a chance to scout out very many locations here in AZ. I can tell you that the Wal-Mart and Target in Glendale don't have much, aside from the MS, Wave 2.5, and some random fig packs ranging from Wave 1-3. I still have yet to check out the TRU, though.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old June 1st, 2006, 11:57 AM

KeeperOfPeace is surprisingly tart
Re: AzHOLEs

Quote:
I'm from Phoenix, and I frankly can't believe that no one has brought up the Arizona Heroscape Off-Line Enthusiasts yet (was that the acronym?).

That is great dlaw. Very good

Old June 1st, 2006, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
Unless you want some Utgar's Rage, then no. They got the rage in just about every Target, Walmart and TRU in the valley. They also have Orms and RTFF everywhere, too. And valcarren at TRUs. You may find a wave 4 at TRU if you check, but that is hit or miss. Still no snow. Still no Raknar. I haven't seen an EOV in months, either.
Old June 2nd, 2006, 02:29 PM

Roweiser is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: AzHOLEs

Quote:

Yeah, close. I believe the official documents have the name as Arizona Heroscape Organization of Local Enthusiasts.

What up, AzHOLEs!!
Old June 25th, 2006, 02:07 AM

NiteRaider is surprisingly tart
Well I don't know about you fellow AzHoles but I can't take much more of the D'backs losing (a 6-4 loss in 13 to LA Angels tonite). That's now 2-17 in our past 19 games. This sucks! (throws cap down on ground)

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers