Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 9th, 2007, 11:04 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!
LOTR Heroscape: Ringwraith card

Here is a custom card. I made the figure out of LEGOs. Another one of my LOTR heroscape customs.

Old April 14th, 2008, 06:31 PM

the mighty Thor has disabled reputation
Re: LOTR Heroscape: Ringwraith card

Why does it follow Ullar?

They are called Nazguls

Dumb people make me mad
VOTE THOR 08

"An eye for an eye, and the whole world goes blind" Gandhi

"Be the change you want to see in the world" Gandhi

Grammar and Spelling are 2 VERY different things
Old April 14th, 2008, 08:31 PM

'Scaper Zeta Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty Thor View Post

They are called Nazguls
If you are referring to the fact that the actual card says "Ringwraith" on it not only are they called that in the films and books, but Nazgūl in the black speech of Mordor means "Ringwraith" with nazg meaning ring, and gūl meaning wraith.

But silly things like that aside, I'm not really sure about some of those stats that are on that card, I'm pretty sure the shouldn't move 8 as that is rather fast for walking on foot, and I'm pretty sure that even if only female figures could attack them they should still have some defense.

As for the powers, only the Witch King couldn't be killed by a man, so that shouldn't be on a card for common Ringwraith's, that and I'm pretty sure only the Witch King had a Morgul blade. Also given the power of the Ringwraiths and "Saron's most terrible servents" I'm pretty sure that they should be Unique heroes, or at the very least the Witch King should be one.
Old April 15th, 2008, 08:17 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow!

Also, thats the Witch-king, not a Ringwraith.

Ringwraiths can't be killed, from what I can see, but if they can be killed, they can be killed by anyone.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards