Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 14th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Heroscape Season 5: ROUND 4 POSTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Typhon2222 and I are playing now, if anyone wants to watch
Soundwarp SG-1 vs Typhon2222
Old February 14th, 2013, 01:44 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Typhon2222 and I are playing now, if anyone wants to watch
Soundwarp SG-1 vs Typhon2222
Sorry about that, I knew I was forgetting something.

Anyway, Typhon won our game. Had some crazy luck on both sides. including Su-Bak-Na blanking with his 7 attack once. He ended it by suiciding my Marcu with a nice lava dip.

Very fun game, Typhon was a blast to play against.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 14th, 2013, 07:37 PM

=Ace= is surprisingly tart

The The marrowick (1-2) v. =ace= (1-2) game will be starting shortly.

I wonder if she still remembers...
Old February 14th, 2013, 08:53 PM

=Ace= is surprisingly tart

Won my game. I had played the Mok army last round and remembered how I lost against vegi and used that to my advantage. I played my Frost Giant as close to Mok as I could and then used him to wreck house and killed Mok off with dying swipe when the Giant finially fell. From there, it was just clean up with Grimnak and my Heavies, preventing Migol from getting the disengage hero glyph.

Btw, I'm just gonna state that the Frost Giant and an army of orcs with Grimnak is a good counter to a Mok and dwarfs army.

I wonder if she still remembers...

Last edited by =Ace=; February 14th, 2013 at 08:55 PM. Reason: General info and the btw...
Old February 14th, 2013, 09:00 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Ace= View Post
Won my game. I had played the Mok army last round and remembered how I lost against vegi and used that to my advantage. I played my Frost Giant as close to Mok as I could and then used him to wreck house and killed Mok off with dying swipe when the Giant finially fell. From there, it was just clean up with Grimnak and my Heavies, preventing Migol from getting the disengage hero glyph.

Btw, I'm just gonna state that the Frost Giant and an army of orcs with Grimnak is a good counter to a Mok and dwarfs army.
Yeah I didn't know if I should have chosen Mok or not but I thought he would do really well and kill your hero's off quickly with the help of the dwarves.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old February 15th, 2013, 02:01 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Just finished my game with Psymanski. He took Q9/10th/Iron Golem/Siege, and I took Kurrok/Raelin/Fire Elementals/Marro Warriors. (Yes, we left BOTH Quahon armies on the shelf.)

Things started out poorly for me, as my opening move to place Marcu on the move glyph ended with a 17 for eternal hatred. I had placed him too far out for a hot lava dunk, but I still lost a FE to his attack and had to waste another one taking the glyph, which really messed up my strategy.

Still, the FEs did their job, taking out Q9 and thinning out enough 10th that when the Marro Warriors took over, there wasn't anything that could stop them. Raelin left her perch to occupy the Unique Attack glyph, and the Marro Warriors had no problem finishing both melee heroes without allowing themselves to get engaged.

Final stats (pretty hot dice all around, by the end):

Psymanski
Attack rolls: 36 out of 71 (50.7%)
Defense rolls: 78 out of 201 (38.81%)
Total dice rolled: 272

dok
Attack rolls: 66 out of 122 (54.1%)
Defense rolls: 34 out of 88 (38.64%)
Total dice rolled: 210
Old February 15th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Hangout link for the awesomeunleashed/TheMind game, starting now.

Old February 15th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Had a great game with TheMind. After the first round, I thought I was going to win it; 7 Eradicators were dead and I had only taken one wound to Iskra from Wannok. The next couple rounds, though, TheMind turned it around, losing all but one of his Eradicators but killing my Incendiborgs, DCM3, and Iskra. He survived all 3 crucial lava field rolls, and a leaving engagement attack on his last Eradicator, who went on to kill Iskra in one attack right before her turn. DCM3 only served to take attacks, though he did a decent job of it. His second life saved him from a 5-skull attack that an Eradicator hit him with, though he whiffed soon after. Deathwalker blocked several powerful attacks, but TBR brought him down.

I won initiative every round, which helped to keep it quite close.

Good game, TheMind.

Old February 15th, 2013, 03:07 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I'd bring your A game Foudzing. Previous season Champions are being eliminated left and right!
Old February 15th, 2013, 05:27 PM

TheMind knows what's in an order marker TheMind knows what's in an order marker

My match with awesomeunleashed was a ton of fun. He played very well, and was a real class-act the whole time.

When I took the leaving engagement for my last eradicator, I was absolutely thinking of my match with Xorlof, wherein he taught me the meaning of bold moves.

The risk was calculated, the move was made, and it payed huge dividends, killing Iskra (before the Retchets could descend on me) and taking an OM from awesomeunleashed.

I really enjoyed that game, even the first round when I got pummeled. Thanks to awesomeunleashed for a great game, and letting me use his eradicator army...
Old February 15th, 2013, 11:01 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The rosencrantz (3-0) v. toogwick_tuk (3-0) pool of armies is:

* Omegacron, Raelin(80pts), Isamu, Omnicron Repulsors x2, Omnicron Snipers x2
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 9000, Deathwalker 8000, Eldgrim, Deathreavers x3
* Arashara Goshiri, Marcus Demicus Gallus, Ne-Gok-Sa, Otonashi, and 3x Roman Legionnaire
* Theracus, Thorgrim, Raelin (RotV), Alastair Macdirk, Macdirk Warriors x3

rosencrantz will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, toogwick_tuk decides who places the first card of figures. The player who places second automatically wins initiative in the first round.

Our game should be starting up fairly soon.
Old February 16th, 2013, 12:43 AM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just managed to pull out a win against rosencratz this game. In the first round he defended like a champ with height and raelin and managed to kill several macdirks and put a lot of wounds on alastair. After a good deal of his figures died from lava I won initiative killed raelin with alastair putting his 5th wound on him and then one shotting Omegacron with a Macdirk on height taking away all of rosencratz's order markers. I managed to clean up everything else with macdirks the rest of the round. Good game rosencratz and I hope you make it to the finals.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events