Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 18th, 2007, 09:46 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Large expansion or Small expansion

Can someone tell me the difference between a Large expansion and a regular expansion? I'm talking about the hero pack expansions. For example Raknar's Vision: Heroes of Lindesfarme is considered a large expansion, while Heroes of Nastralund is considered a small expansion. As far as I can tell they both have the same number of heroes (5). What makes the first one large? The actual size of the figures? Or does it come with terrain? I don't get it.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old December 18th, 2007, 09:51 AM

HeroscaperHuh has disabled reputation
Regular expansion:
ex: Heroes of Bleakwood
Contains 4-8 figs
Their army cards
usually a few hexes

Large Expansion:
ex: FotAK & Orm's Return
Contains large amount of terrain or large figures
It is in a LARGE box

I believe it is the sheer size of the box. To me, RotV is the only master set, and Marvel and SotM are large expansions.

Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away and have their shoes.
Old December 18th, 2007, 09:56 AM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
Re: Large expansion or Small expansion

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo
The actual size of the figures?
Yes, the large packs contain huge and large heros, while small have normal sized figures.

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old December 18th, 2007, 10:27 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Thank you very much guys. Clears that up

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion