Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old September 2nd, 2006, 11:45 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
From the Mouth of Jormi - Sept. 2nd Scaping

The Scaping was Great.

I started off playing a three way siege the castle battle on a custom map I made that had a castle in the center with a mountain of fire and ice on each side. I will get pics up.

I used:
3x Obsidian Guards1x DW 9000
1x Me Burq Sa

The other sieger used:
1x Jotun
1x Krug
1x Krav Maga
1x Marro Warriors

The Defender had:
1x Major Q-9
1x Raelin
2x Knights
1x James Murphy
1x Krav Maga
1x Sgt. Drake Alexander

This game took a while, and came down to Q-9 being the MVP as he outlasted everyone on the board and shot down most of the opposition. He is a really tough unit.

I then played against Lynn on Forsaken Waters.

I wanted to try out some of my new Wave 5 stuff that I won at Gen Con, so my army was:

3x Deathstalkers
1x Krav Maga
1x Hawthorne

Lynn used:
1x EOV
1x Venoc Warlord
2x Aubrien Archers
1x Sgt. Drake

This was a pretty good game. I did not get a single Maul to occur, but I was able to control the glyph of Jalgard for most of the game, and that made it pretty hard for Lynn to win. He had it for a little bit at the beginning, and my Krav couldn't shoot the 12 defense snakes I guess I won't complain about not getting the maul at all, since I didn't get stabbed in the back either and I did win

Overall, I think the Deathstalkers are a pretty solid unit. Their special isn't real great, but their move is very high, they are large and they have decent attack with good defense.

I then played another game against Sabrina with some of my other new units. My army was:

1x Spartacus
1x Crixus
1x Retiarius
1x Airborne Elite

Sabrina had:
3x Aubriens
2x Knights
1x Denrick
1x Theracus

I didn't expect this one to go real well, because I was very out figured. I did better than I expected though. I actually was doing better before my AE dropped. I found that the inspiration really helped a lot, and the gladiators are beasts in combat, but once my AE dropped the gladiators ceased being inspired, and they started dropping like flys. As it stands, I think Spartacus really needs some more gladiators to make him usable, and some of those gladiators need to have at least a little range. Even if it is only 4 or 5. Eventually even spartacus fell, and it was down to my last Airborne Elite, a true army of one But, eventually he fell as well.

I then played Tristan on Forsaken waters.

I played another army to try out the new figs. I did an all martial arts themed army:
1x Tagawa
1x Izumi
1x Kozuke
1x Ninjas
1x Krav Maga

Tristan played:
2x MacDirks
1x Allistair
1x AE
1x Sgt. Drake

The ninjas were very powerful and their dissapearing special ability proved very irritating for Tristan, but eventually he got to them. The Kozuke's charge was helpul a few times, and their 5 attack is pretty nice, but their 3 defense caused them to be chewed up by the AE drop pretty easily. Also, my Krav died by blanking on range every time, so that was super annoying for my.

Tristan and I got a game of Lord of the Rings TCG in after the Scaping too.

It was a very good night, and I think Monday night we might be doing some more scaping, so feel free to swing by
Old September 3rd, 2006, 12:42 AM

The_View has disabled reputation
A good day of gaming indeed!

Stupid Ninjas...
Old September 3rd, 2006, 02:54 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_View
A good day of gaming indeed!

Stupid Ninjas...
Yeah, if you have good D20 rolls, they can be pretty annoying, unfortunately, they didn't annoy you enough.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports