Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old November 8th, 2021, 01:40 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
HS2010's Tradelist 11/8 - All Terrain Expansions

$25 RotV - missing some tiles
$50 SotM
$55 VW (x2)
$135 TT (slightly yellowed)
$60 RttFF
$60 FotA (x2)

Picture of snow:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Sheep; November 9th, 2021 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Just terrain - no figures
Old November 12th, 2021, 09:42 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
HS2010's Tradelist 11/12 - SoA, Skull Demon, and Ashi-Dhulu

Figures
$65 Skeletons of Annellintia (x2)
$65 Skull Demon
$80 Ashi-Dhulu

$230 takes all the figures
Old November 22nd, 2021, 06:50 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HS2010's Tradelist 11/12 - SoA, Skull Demon, and Ashi-Dh

Awesome trade with heroscaper2010!
Thanks
Old November 29th, 2021, 12:37 PM

Re: HS2010's Tradelist 11/12 - SoA, Skull Demon, and Ashi-Dh

Added some more figures. 35% bonus if you trade with me.
Old December 9th, 2021, 08:09 PM

Re: HS2010's Tradelist 11/30 - Lots of good Classic and VC s

I have all of the Unique Varks available. They’re hard to nail down a price on. Send me your best offer.
Old December 15th, 2021, 02:36 PM

Would take $700 OBO for the rest of the list.
Old January 8th, 2022, 03:23 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Good buy from Heroscaper2010

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old January 19th, 2022, 07:50 PM

Re: HS2010's Tradelist 1/19/22 - Winter Cleaning Sale!

Updated the OP with a big single discounted lot.
Spoiler Alert!

Would take $15 off if you can send me 3 sparkling water tiles, 1 2-hex grass, and swap a straight castle wall w/ base for my corner castle wall w/ base.
Old February 6th, 2022, 10:30 PM

ChunkyWeebers Woo who?
Re: HS2010's Tradelist 1/19/22 - Winter Cleaning Sale!

Had a great trade with heroscaper2010, everything was in great condition, thanks a lot!
Old July 18th, 2022, 08:57 AM

HS2010's Tradelist - 7/18/22

I have a squad of Warriors of Ashra available. Would love to do a trade for an Ogre Pulverizer.

I also have an orphan Spider. Honestly I would like to get another squad so if you have an orphan spider yourself we can work something out.

Last edited by Sheep; July 18th, 2022 at 09:19 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 04:55 PM

Re: Sheep's Tradelist - 10/23/22 - Rancor (Star Wars)

Updated OP:

Quote:
I have a squad of Warriors of Ashra available and a Rancor from HoSS available (no card). Pic below.

Valued at $70. Nothing less.

I also have extras of the following cards.

Quote:
Roman Archers
Roman Legionnaries x2
Venoc Vipers x3
Concan the Kyrie Warrior
Isamu
Zelrig
Gurei-Oni
Zetacron
Sahuagin Raider
Mezzodemon Warmongers
Blue Wyrmling
White Wyrmling
These cards add value to anyone's collection missing them so I would like to sell them or use them in a trade. I like 5% of ATH prices as the value for cards (7.5% for Unique Heroes). I'm currently looking for Nerak (does not have to have card), Death Chasers x6 (doesn't have to be all at once but the I would like to get x4 soon), and Spiders x1.

I do already have an orphan Spider another squad so if you have an orphan spider yourself maybe we can work something out.

I have several boxes including AA, TJ, TT, FotA x3, BftU x2, RotV x2, RttFF, maybe more that I'd like to pass on to someone that values them more.
Old November 14th, 2022, 10:42 AM

Sheep's Tradelist - 11/14/22 - C3V Goblins

I have the whole C3V Goblin faction available. Goblin Slashers x4, Koggo, Bugbear Basher x1. $65 + shipping for all of it.

Still have a squad of Warriors of Ashra available ($10) and the Rancor available (dropping to $50)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades