Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 8th, 2017, 11:15 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Up for as many games as possible between 12:30 and 4:30 if anyone's available. I would love to test out my map:

Sabertooth Jungle 3.0
Requires: 1 BftU, 2 TT, 1 TJ

Thanks!
~HS2010
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:09 PM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Up for as many games as possible between 12:30 and 4:30 if anyone's available. I would love to test out my map:

Sabertooth Jungle 3.0
Requires: 1 BftU, 2 TT, 1 TJ

Thanks!
~HS2010
PM Sent I'm up for a game today.
Old January 10th, 2017, 02:14 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

I haven't played in a while and I'd be interested in an online game tomorrow, the 11th, in the afternoon. I am open to a lot of formats, but I know the classic Deathmatch better. If you have some playtesting to do, want to practice for an event, or simply want to play a game, hit me up!
Old January 10th, 2017, 08:35 PM

I.S.B.3 is surprisingly tart

Anyone interested in a game? PM me if interested
Old January 11th, 2017, 11:16 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I can play a short game tonight if anyone wants

EDIT: No game. Received offers from Dysole and Sir Heroscape, but both came too late for me.

Last edited by kevindola; January 12th, 2017 at 03:16 PM.
Old January 13th, 2017, 06:37 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Edit: no game

Last edited by kevindola; January 15th, 2017 at 10:33 AM.
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:33 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available pretty much all day. Shoot me a PM if you want a game.

EDIT: Game found with Darius23__14

Last edited by kevindola; January 16th, 2017 at 01:56 AM.
Old January 15th, 2017, 09:13 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Got a playtest game in with Brontos earlier. Should have time for another game tonight if anyone is available

EDIT: Game found with Heroscaper Guy

Last edited by kevindola; January 16th, 2017 at 12:41 AM.
Old January 16th, 2017, 08:40 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey, if anybody wants to play in the next couple hours let me know, I'm down to play whatever kind of game you want. If you can read this, I haven't been contacted by anybody else yet.

EDIT: If you are reading this you have not very long to say you want to play.

I'm not able to any more.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; January 16th, 2017 at 10:40 PM.
Old January 21st, 2017, 12:47 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

EDIT: No game found. Bed time now. Although if anyone sees this I will likely be available Saturday (1/22) evening at around 8:30pm central.

Last edited by kevindola; January 21st, 2017 at 02:15 AM.
Old January 21st, 2017, 07:26 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

EDIT: no game today

Last edited by kevindola; January 22nd, 2017 at 01:50 AM.
Old January 22nd, 2017, 09:47 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

EDIT: Strike 3. No games this weekend

Last edited by kevindola; January 23rd, 2017 at 09:45 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events