Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old August 26th, 2006, 07:56 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzzzz
Oups, I make a mistake.

The error is the castle.bmp file in the images directory.
To correct it, you can remove castle.bmp, copy road.bmp and rename the copy as castle.bmp
Another way to correct it is to take the castle.bmp of the release 1.000

I will post a new version with just this correction tomorrow.
As usually, thanks for your feedback Su-Bak-Na and sorry for this error.
I can't seem to find out how to do this I can't find any spicific file that says castle.bmp.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old August 26th, 2006, 08:17 PM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Su-Bak-Na
I can't seem to find out how to do this I can't find any spicific file that says castle.bmp.
In the "images" directory you will find a file castle.bmp (or castle) if you hide extension in windows configuration.
After verification, you can't find it in 1.000 version but only in 1.003 version.
Old August 27th, 2006, 06:25 PM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Version 1.004 is now available on the web site.

only two modifications :
Correct bug about 3D view of hex tile wall walk.
Can't moving down selection if level is already lowest level
Old August 27th, 2006, 10:08 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
I'm downloading this now thanks.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old August 27th, 2006, 11:12 PM

D-Dyzzle has disabled reputation
:banana: horray VS. thnx 5z

hey as a suggestion is there a posibility that we could save and load tiles counts onto VS. so that way if we want to use a specific amout we dont have to undo n redo our count. and we wouldnt have to redo it every time we download the latest version. just a suggestion and im not being picky or unappreiciative its just an idea
Old August 28th, 2006, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Dyzzle

hey as a suggestion is there a posibility that we could save and load tiles counts onto VS. so that way if we want to use a specific amout we dont have to undo n redo our count. and we wouldnt have to redo it every time we download the latest version. just a suggestion and im not being picky or unappreiciative its just an idea
A simply way to don't redo it each time you get latest version :
replace the new virtualscape.ini with your old virtualscape.ini and you will have your old count.
Good idea D-Dyzzle, I will add this fonctionality in futur version.
Old August 28th, 2006, 07:13 PM

D-Dyzzle has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Dyzzle

A simply way to don't redo it each time you get latest version :
replace the new virtualscape.ini with your old virtualscape.ini and you will have your old count.
Good idea D-Dyzzle, I will add this fonctionality in futur version.
sweet tnx
Old August 29th, 2006, 03:16 PM

Wulfebane is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
I know that VirtualScape need a user guide but I don't like do that and I'm no ability to do that in english so you will haven't user guide. sorry. (but if somebody else want doing it, you're welcome).
I will add a map section on the web site.
This program is the BEST!! I like it so much, I am currently working on a user's guide. If you would lik Zzzzz, when I finish it, I will send it to you to add to the zipfile and to be able to link to it from the program.

Here's a screenshot of the Intro Page:

VSHelp Screenshot

Old August 29th, 2006, 04:01 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Very cool, program. Nice job on the interface and the 3d rendering is awesome.

Newb.
Old August 29th, 2006, 06:20 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!
I have made a package of modded tile textures for VirtualScape, to give the effect in the 3-D render view of having modified your tiles like Grishnak has done (described in this topic):

To use these textures, go into your VirtualScape 'images' directory, make a new directory named 'saved' or whatever you want, and copy/move the files Box.bmp, Grass.bmp, Ice.bmp, Lava.bmp, LavaField.bmp, Rock.bmp, Sand.bmp, Snow.bmp, and Water.bmp into that directory, then unzip this file into the 'images' directory. The next time you start VirtualScape, it will use the new texture files.
Old August 29th, 2006, 06:41 PM

awesome, I'm going on vacation and everybody work for me
I'm so happy to see that you like my program.

Wulfebane : Of course I will add your user's guide to the zip file (and I hope later directly in the program). I'm impatient to see all the user's guide. Thank for your cooperation.

Li|Newbie : Thanks for your congratulation. I have some other Ideas about 3D rendering to do better. You will see in futur version !

srmalloy : You don't need to restart VirtualScape, just need to create a new 3D view to use new texture. Perhaps I will add an option to select your prefered rendering ('realistic' or 'more nice').
Are you agree that I integrate your texture on the program ?

Now that I'm coming back I will continue to add functionality to the program so you will have new version regulary.
Old August 29th, 2006, 06:48 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
srmalloy : You don't need to restart VirtualScape, just need to create a new 3D view to use new texture. Perhaps I will add an option to select your prefered rendering ('realistic' or 'more nice').
Are you agree that I integrate your texture on the program ?
Give me a chance to get home and check the textures on a computer that does shadows, so I can verify that the high-quality renders come out looking good; if I need to make any changes, I'll update the zipfile, and then you can include them with your program; I also want to dig up a good texture for the road surface.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software