Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old July 12th, 2021, 12:24 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Hey, I just noticed that 3D printing got our own forum!

Also, I uploaded my scanned Havech Eradicators.
Havech Eradicators scanned
Very cool.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 29th, 2021, 05:05 PM

lancefarmer is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

newb here but i have downloaded a few models and when i put them into chitubox they are only scaled at 1.75 mm and they also have no detail to them is this what the files are supposed to be or am i doing something wrong?
thank you in advance for any help on this.
Old July 29th, 2021, 05:31 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancefarmer View Post
newb here but i have downloaded a few models and when i put them into chitubox they are only scaled at 1.75 mm and they also have no detail to them is this what the files are supposed to be or am i doing something wrong?
thank you in advance for any help on this.
Welcome to Heroscapers!

Make sure you read the notes on the first page of this thread:

OP

From the notes:

7) Note: All figures are in inches. To convert to mm, multiply by 25.4. To scale in CURA (or chitubox), use 2540%

Also, remember that Scapedood has higher resolution models of most of these figures.
Old September 16th, 2021, 02:34 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I uploaded a video to Youtube showing my steps using Blender for cleaning up my scanned 3D models:

If the video is too fuzzy I can upload the original video to Google drive and post a link here.
Old September 17th, 2021, 10:25 AM

Added the new Marrden Hounds and Parmenio on Thingiverse:

Marrden Hounds on Thingiverse
Parmenio on Thingiverse

Last edited by White Knight; September 18th, 2021 at 12:30 PM.
Old September 21st, 2021, 12:24 AM

Drow Chainfighter on Thingiverse
Old December 2nd, 2021, 01:16 PM

Hero89 Woo who?

Unless I am mistaken, the last official unit that needs a scan is Sacred Band. Is that it or are there other figures that are missing?

Gone and forgotten.

Last edited by Hero89; December 2nd, 2021 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Capitalization of Sacred Band
Old December 2nd, 2021, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero89 View Post
Unless I am mistaken, the last official unit that needs a scan is Sacred Band. Is that it or are there other figures that are missing?
And Raelin (SotM)

I have scans for both of them. I just need to clean them up and post them.
Old December 4th, 2021, 12:13 PM

Hero89 Woo who?

Not sure if this is helpful but I made a MEGA with all the official units in it.

If someone wants to download all the STL's to date here is the master folder:

https://mega.nz/folder/RlBzGYRa#-qkOehpI_gTFE3VFjcZkDw

If there are better scans, let me know and I will update the individual files.

And thank you to the individuals that have scanned all these units. Cheers on finishing all the classic units!

Gone and forgotten.

Last edited by Hero89; December 17th, 2021 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Update to the MEGA, all units have been released. Woohoo!
Old December 26th, 2021, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth26 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by myth26 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by myth26 View Post
Is it possible to extract a texture from the .stl files. Like if I import it to Blender the UV would already be unwrapped and a texture applied?
No, the .stl files have no textures.

If there are models you want, I might be able to get you .obj files with textures from the original scans. It depends on whether I have the saved scan files.
I'd love them! All of this if you have it:

So mostly C3V? Is this for an online game?

It will be easier for me to give you the unedited file .obj photogrammetry file, but it will take you a little work to remove excess base material and other figures in the model.
Apologies for the 11 day delay. It's for importing into TTS.
I've scanned all the C3V figures. Some links for you:

C3V round 1
C3V round 2
C3V round 3

There might be some missing, but I should have those too somewhere if you need them.
Old December 26th, 2021, 08:02 PM

I scanned with higher resolution the missing figures that Scapedood didn't get to scan:

Raelin (SotM)
Sacred Band
Grok Riders
Marrden Hounds
Drow Chainfighter
Microcorp Agents
Parmenio

Enjoy!
Old February 25th, 2022, 04:56 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Does anyone use/have a different scan for the Large D&D base than the one in the OP.
Quote:
Single base large D&D (Ice Troll)
That one bevels like a regular Heroscape base unlike the actual Ice Troll base which is kind of cylindric. The result is that things like the Wildwood Sentinels really hang over the edge of the upper plane.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing