Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old December 26th, 2014, 07:39 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Marro Dividers

My thoughts is that it is a different figure. Theme-wise the original figure was destroyed and the 'new' figure was created from the figure that divided. Great question.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 26th, 2014, 07:46 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Yes, I agree. You can attack a new one. The card's wording says that you cannot "target" a figure more then once, just attack it.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 27th, 2014, 02:42 AM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If divider is reborn next to an opponents Arkmer in a forest, would an adjacent Nakita Agent make a sound?

(On the original question, I'd say it isn't the same divider.)

I don't always use custom units, but when I do I use Sherman Davies Marvel customs.
Old December 27th, 2014, 02:57 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I once had Sir Hawthorne fighting a group of Dividers. He was constantly rolling 2-3 skulls on his Special Attack and they kept getting the Cell Divide every other time one died. It was seriously the longest attack turn in Heroscape existence, lasting a good 8-10 minutes. By the time it was all over, Sir Hawthorne had effectively killed one Divider total.

~TAF, contributing nothing to the Rulings-Questions-Only Thread

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old December 27th, 2014, 07:19 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I once had Sir Hawthorne fighting a group of Dividers. He was constantly rolling 2-3 skulls on his Special Attack and they kept getting the Cell Divide every other time one died. It was seriously the longest attack turn in Heroscape existence, lasting a good 8-10 minutes. By the time it was all over, Sir Hawthorne had effectively killed one Divider total.

Cool! Once I was at a tourney, and my opponent was playing the spiders. I kept on revealing my order makers as soon as he finished his bonding turn. It was a very funny game. Also TAF, why not cell divide so they are not engaged with Sir Hawethorne?

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 27th, 2014, 01:59 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post

Cool! Once I was at a tourney, and my opponent was playing the spiders. I kept on revealing my order makers as soon as he finished his bonding turn. It was a very funny game. Also TAF, why not cell divide so they are not engaged with Sir Hawethorne?
One potential reason would've been that the Dividers player was trying to create as big of a wall as he could to stop advancing Knights.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 27th, 2014, 04:57 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

There were a lot of Dividers in a big mass by a pool of Swamp Water, so there was nowhere else to put the new ones down.

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old August 12th, 2017, 08:24 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

"Rules lawyer"-type question here:

If Morsbane successfully rolls for Rod of Negation and puts a negation marker on the Marro Dividers, would the Marro Hive be able to rebirth Marro Dividers? (because Self-Replicating is also negated?)
Old August 12th, 2017, 08:34 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Yes and no. That would be what happened if the Marro Dividers got the negation marker, but Morsbane can only put it on the cards of unique figures.
Old May 5th, 2020, 02:14 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

I fell in love with these little buggers about a year ago or so! I love dividing with them, and they are a formidable force when used in large groups. Their cell divide ability convinced me start using Su-Bak-Na with them. (And if you're on the Lodin glyph, things will REALLY get interesting.) My buddy hates fighting against my "Whack-A-Mole" army, consisting of 3 squads of these guys, Tul-Bak-Ra, (or Su-Bak-Na) 2 Stinger squads, and whatever other backup I choose for 5-600 pts! 2nd best Marro squad out there, coming in closely behind the Stingers, IMO.

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units