Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old May 8th, 2008, 01:04 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Arkmer Revealed!

Please post your thoughts.

Please keep signatures short.
Old May 8th, 2008, 01:05 PM

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Re: Arkmer Revealed!

I think this is a neat little defensive wizard. He has enough attack and range to pack a punch, and is pretty cheap. And if you get him into the fray with many elves by his side, ranged units wont be able to hit him easily (due to high defense) and melee units will have to think twice before getting engagement striked.

I am looking forward to many cheap elf wizards to bond with Ulginesh!

Old May 8th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

"Bart, stop giving your sister the Finger of Death."

Interesting. Engagement Strike on the Rats...

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 8th, 2008, 01:09 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, he looks fun. He improves Unlginesh's pool of wizards pretty significantly, too. He could seriously lay some smack down from a hill surrounded by WoA.
Old May 8th, 2008, 01:14 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

The high probability on the engagement strike is awesome.
When coupled with Ulginesh, he might also make Kyntela Gwynn worth her cost, as well. Good little guy who fits well with the already established units but still has his own flavor and has the potential to pack a real punch from 5 range.

Last edited by Nadom; May 8th, 2008 at 01:14 PM. Reason: yay, 500th post!
Old May 8th, 2008, 01:16 PM

I hope we get someone who gives +1 to elf wizard D20 rolls...!

Old May 8th, 2008, 01:17 PM

SNOWMAN_the_TACTITIONER has disabled reputation

He will most certainly make me think twice about coming up with an elven army! Can't wait to see what is coming up next!
Old May 8th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think Kyntela just got a little more useful.
Old May 8th, 2008, 01:34 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome. That's all I have to say. I cannot wait to field an army of nothing but Elves with all the new troops being released.

Theme + Synergy = 100% WIN
Old May 8th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I am really starting to see the wisdom of Wave 8.

Old May 8th, 2008, 01:56 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like him a lot. A nice little 50 pt hero. Will work well with elves. That 4 attack with range of 5 is awesome. Get him on some height surrounded by some elves and that's awesome. Using Ulgimesh or whoever it is that can bond two wizards together with get this guy going well. I like him a lot. I'm very glad he's cheap.

His defense could get pretty ridiculous. You get him surrounded by elves above and below him and still enable him to see an enemy you got a character with more defense than Q9, 1 less health, and a pretty sweet 4 attack all for 50 points. Use him offensively with another wizard usign htat bonding and you got some heavy hitters. Please oh please let the elves become good enough for a tournament. it would be a nice change of scenery.
Old May 8th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Where's Fourshadow?? He oughta loooove this guy!

I'm really liking these elves! Line this guy up with a bunch of Aubriens he should be pretty tough to hit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units