Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 15th, 2021, 12:49 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: New England Heroscape Events - CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
I know of a game store in RI that would probably allow us to play there once things level out a bit. The stores called Game On. I haven't asked them because currently tournament play in RI along with most other places in not possible.

Looking forward to playing regardless of where its held in the nearish future.

Cheers,
Crow
It's been a while since I did some RI Heroscape! Keep us posted.

Old January 15th, 2021, 08:01 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Hey Guys,

I know of that store! I surprisingly never went there before. I usually host events at Untapped Games and have hosted at Reality A Games prior. I can try for the next event to move to Game On given your recommendation. Based on you and Tablewalkers' response I can add the both of you to the mentions list with your permission, although I am privy on how that list exactly works.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old January 15th, 2021, 06:38 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Hey Guys,

I know of that store! I surprisingly never went there before. I usually host events at Untapped Games and have hosted at Reality A Games prior. I can try for the next event to move to Game On given your recommendation. Based on you and Tablewalkers' response I can add the both of you to the mentions list with your permission, although I am privy on how that list exactly works.
You can add me to your list.

Old January 16th, 2021, 12:27 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

@Crow @Taeblewalker I’m going to start hosting tournaments in my apartment once Covid chills out. They will probably be monthly. I’m in Western Mass.
Old January 16th, 2021, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
@Crow @Taeblewalker I’m going to start hosting tournaments in my apartment once Covid chills out. They will probably be monthly. I’m in Western Mass.
Great!

Old January 16th, 2021, 07:09 PM

Crow is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Hey Guys,

No issues with being added to a list, also no issues playing elsewhere, just tossing it out as an option.
Old January 16th, 2021, 07:10 PM

Crow is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
I could potentially make it depending on scheduled day and covid, probably not doing much till covid takes a chill pill.
Old January 18th, 2021, 08:02 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Quote:
Hey Guys,

No issues with being added to a list, also no issues playing elsewhere, just tossing it out as an option.
It's always great to move to new stores to find any new/old players like yourself to add to the mix. I'd be happy to host something in the area once covid calms down some. I've added Tablewalker and you to my list so you guys can stay in the loop whenever new events start popping up. With me, Chris and Cleon it's making for quite a good year.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old August 6th, 2022, 11:17 AM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker

Hello New England Scapers! Anyone know / planning any events? With the news and all I was actually thinking of putting out feelers to this game shop not too far from me (store is in Norton, MA its called Battlegrounds) to see if they could host, also wanted to see what the level of interest would be

“Inspiration is reciprocal; we all have a responsibility to each other to create” -Oviya Pashiri

Old August 6th, 2022, 11:28 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry_Noodles View Post
Hello New England Scapers! Anyone know / planning any events? With the news and all I was actually thinking of putting out feelers to this game shop not too far from me (store is in Norton, MA its called Battlegrounds) to see if they could host, also wanted to see what the level of interest would be
Nothing is planned currently, as far as I know.

Norton MA is reasonably close to me & Itsbuzzi, but pretty far for Cleon (we were the most frequent 3 players over the past few years), for what it's worth.

My level of interest is high (as long as I'm in the area, I tend to travel a decent amount). I probably won't be available for anything in September but would be available October - December. I could bring map(s) and unit(s) as needed, also.

Realistically, an initial tournament back would need a minimum of 4 people committed and probably wouldn't get more than 8, but who knows for sure.

Glad to see this discussion is starting up again though.
Old August 6th, 2022, 11:30 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Throwing out the old list of mentions to see who else might be interested / available for trying to start a tourney scene back up.

@Darkmage7a @chaoserver @Scapemage @nyys @ollie @Oprime @Cleon @Bengi @arp12 @Warlord Alpha @Kinseth @tomcollins2000 @Neo @marroking1 @Grishnakh @Mombo101 @mad_wookiee @bamoguy @OrcElfArmyOne @Vraal @nyphot
@Green Mountain Goblin @Drewman-chu @Marro_Warlord @Joseph Sweeney @TheTravelingScaper @loborocket @TehFattestNinja @fil @SuperEsenwein @zombieknight @MarroCloner164 @TheTravelingScaper @Curry_Noodles @farkenshmore
@Chris Perkins @KourtJester @Arctrooper506 @farkenshmore @ollie @Joseph Sweeney @nova @Crow @Taeblewalker @St. Hus @leevancleef
Old August 6th, 2022, 11:48 AM

Tritzix Woo who?

You can count me in, I live up in Haverhill. My collection is a little on the subpar side, but I'd be in it for fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events