Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old October 8th, 2016, 03:46 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: LeftOn4ya Selling Lots of Terrain & rarities + Clix 10/8

Updated slightly. Sold Aquilla's Alliance and other rarities to @Suzy Derkins . An easier way to see what I have for sale is browsing my https://boardgamegeek.com/geekmarket/user/LeftOn4ya. If I don't sell stuff in the next week or two, it's going on eBay.

Last edited by lefton4ya; October 8th, 2016 at 11:59 PM.
Old May 17th, 2017, 11:13 AM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: LeftOn4ya Selling Lots of Terrain - Want Tundra Terrain!

I need one more Tundra terrain set, especially for running in tournaments. I have plenty of snow, so really only need Glaciers and Ice, but full set would be nice - I will even take proxies if well done. I will pay $50 + shipping for full set, or give $60 in trade value to something in my trade/sale list. Again, most accurate and easiest way to browse what I have is my BoardGameGeek marketplace.
Old May 24th, 2017, 12:41 AM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker
Re: LeftOn4ya Selling Lots of Terrain - Want Tundra Terrain!

PM sent.
Old July 28th, 2020, 12:45 PM

Re: LeftOn4ya Selling lots of Master/terrain sets (15+) and

Added a crap ton of stuff - see my BGG marketplace.

Also good trades in the last couple years (since I updated this list) with:
@All Your Pie , @Viideosayg , @NecroBlade , @outforblood , @CJtheMighty , @doverboy , @Grimnak , @Koolster25 , @cajunsloth , @Dark_Stranger , @William099
Old July 30th, 2020, 01:48 PM

ATodd12176 Woo who?

Agreed on a sale with Lefton4ya and he sold it to someone else out from under me. boo.
Old July 30th, 2020, 07:58 PM

Sorry guys - I sold it all to one person who "made me an offer I couldn't refuse" I do feel bad for making my stuff able to "Check out" on BGG.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades