Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Notices

Old February 21st, 2020, 07:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: First attempt at making a custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake_Albion View Post

Thoughts? This one is a bit weird. I based it off Raelin 1, sort of. The goal is to leap in and leap out of melee. Uses the Angel of Vengeance mIni.
Taelord does similar things for about triple the points. With this being uncommon it could stack attack auras. Its very broken.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 21st, 2020, 07:35 PM

Drake_Albion is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:

Thoughts? This one is a bit weird. I based it off Raelin 1, sort of. The goal is to leap in and leap out of melee. Uses the Angel of Vengeance mIni.
Taelord does similar things for about triple the points. With this being uncommon it could stack attack auras. Its very broken.
Oh. I guess it won't see the light of day then. Never mind this chap.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 04:58 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:

Oh. I guess it won't see the light of day then. Never mind this chap.
It's an interesting idea. If you got rid of the stacking and made the boost melee only, it could probably work pretty well (though may still need a small price bump). 2 Life also makes him far easier to assassinate than Taelord or Raelin, even with the higher defence.
Also, Taelord costs too much anyway.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 25th, 2020, 10:07 AM

Drake_Albion is surprisingly tart

At the moment, most of these Heroes do not have hitboxes. This is intentional, because they are just in the testing phase, and it takes me some time to do the hitboxes.

Great Maw: Grimnak is fun, and Brunak is as well. Let's combine the two and use a dinosaur! I feel that his attack might be a trifle high.

Uses the Fiendish Tyrannosaurus Mini.

King Frostaxe: Basically a Ice Giant with too much power. Range and attack are a bit high. Needs balancing.
Uses the Frost Titan Mini.

Magma Elemental: Basically a big solo Obsidian Guard with a ranged special attack. Points are too low, I know. Should also be weak to water. Whoops. Uses the Rockfire Dreadnought mini.

Old Choppa: I'd add some sort of regen ability, but I feel that this a good medium between super strong and a squad slayer. Also the Troll charge is just funny to me somehow.
Uses the Skalmad, the Troll King Mini
Old February 25th, 2020, 03:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I really like the great maw card. Honestly though getting to chomp and have an attack of 5 in the same turn is pretty good. The reason grimnak gets to chomp and attack is: the dino is chomping and the orc is attacking with a 2. Id say chomp or attack and then lower points to 100 to 110. Carry is great too. I made a card almost identical to this at one point in time with a grimnak dino without the rider. Another idea would be rider bonding and scratch the regular attack stat.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs