Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 24th, 2019, 08:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ravage - Breathing

I just listed the info exactly as it appears on the package I purchased the mini's in. I ordered it from an online toy shop rather than found it in the store though, so maybe that's why it was Takara Tommy instead of Hasbro. We usually list both options when a figure appears under two different names from Heroclix, so I'll just add a Hasbro option in addition to the TT one.

I'll look for some mine shaft pics.
Old May 24th, 2019, 09:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

*This last image is the preferred one if it works for the Art team.*

Last edited by Yodaking; May 24th, 2019 at 09:31 PM.
Old May 24th, 2019, 09:12 PM
C3G Landlord

@Soundwarp SG-1 This is what I added to the figure info section, if it's all correct then I'll update Laserbeak as well.

The figure used for this unit is a Hasbro figure from the Transformers Siege set.
Its Wave, Product, & Figure name are Wave 3
/ Soundwave Spy Patrol / Ravage.
Old May 24th, 2019, 09:22 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

On the images:

I like that last one, the orange at the end makes it look like he could be sneaking out of the Ark or something.

On packaging:

It should be Takara Tomy going with Transformers Siege and Wave 3 (I don't think the pack is called Soundwave Spy Patrol in Japan, but I'm not really sure), and Hasbro going with War For Cybertron: Siege and Wave 2, Soundwave Spy Patrol.

If your package is in English, you have the Hasbro one. The Hasbro packages list Takara Tomy on them (and vice versa), but I don't know why they'd arrange things the way you describe, but Hasbro makes stupid packaging choices all the time .

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 24th, 2019, 09:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Okay, updated here and will update the Laserbeak thread as well. Just want to make sure people can find them when searching the net for one.
Old May 24th, 2019, 09:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Any thoughts on a personality here Soundwarp?

@Ronin , can I get a ruling on my rules question here?
Old May 24th, 2019, 09:32 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Are we going for a particular version of Ravage?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 24th, 2019, 09:32 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Sorry, been meaning to answer that: no, we'll need a workaround. (Probably a new power that riffs on Stealth Pounce)

Maybe Savage on personality? Sounds like it has the right vibe, and it rhymes with his name.
Old May 24th, 2019, 09:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Savage ropes him in with Beast Man right? I'd be okay with that interaction.
Old May 24th, 2019, 09:38 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think Beast Man got locked down to (Un)commons, so it wouldn't be relevant there.

Long-term, I have some Savage Six (team of Venom villains) synergy in mind that would key off Savage personality. Ravage isn't needed there, but he'd fit in fine.
Old May 24th, 2019, 09:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Going with Lazy's desire for more frequent pouncing, I dropped the no LOS or Shadow Tile stuff from Stealth Pounce. Now as long as he isn't engaged, he can Pounce on someone. This work for everyone? Named the type of pounce after his suggested personality to better tailor it to him.

SAVAGE POUNCE
Before taking a turn with Ravage, if he is unengaged, you may choose a figure on the battlefield. Add 1 automatic skull to his normal attack against the chosen figure this turn.

*edit* Ah, yeah he's Unique. Not having him work with Beast Man is fine too. Savage Six synergy sounds fine to me, I think he'd be okay teaming up with them to do no good.
Old May 24th, 2019, 09:45 PM
Symbiotic

The "Before taking a turn" timing is what keeps the power from working nicely with Soundwave, so that's the part that needs to go. Gotta eat so I can't really elaborate on that, but I'll workshop some ideas after dinner.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library