Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 31st, 2010, 04:52 PM

Grey_Alien is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Grey's Customs!

Hi! I'm pretty new here.

I have been playing heroscape for a while and only recently built up the courage to make my own pieces and characters.

My current project is making a few coffins to add some scenery to Dungeons or just give maps a creepier vibe. I'll post some pictures soon!

I am also working on some Alien figures. Can you take a look at some stats I have written up and tell me what you think? Thanks.

Grey Aliens (4)
Vydar
1 Life
Move 4
Range 5
Attack 3
Deffense 2

Paralyzing Stare: Use this ability in place of a normal attack. If an openent’s figure’s face is within line of sight, then roll the 20 Sided Die. If you roll 15 or higher, then the figure can not act that round.

Abduction: At least two Grey Aliens must be adjacent to the openent's figure to use this ability. If this figure has no turn markers on it, roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, then destroy the figure.

Extraterrestrial
Unique Squad
Alien
Scientific
Medium 3

Last edited by Grey_Alien; January 17th, 2011 at 02:47 PM.
Old December 31st, 2010, 04:56 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Grey's Customs!

Cool custom, but don't post the coffin pics in this theard, post in a new one in the custom terrian theard, but that's only if the coffins' don't have some sort of special power that requires a card.
Old December 31st, 2010, 04:58 PM

Okay, cool. Thanks! What kind of points do you think the grey aliens should have?

Last edited by Grey_Alien; January 1st, 2011 at 01:05 AM.
Old January 1st, 2011, 05:08 PM

Bunyip
4 life
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 6
Amphibious: While a Bunyip on a water space; add 2 to its defense. If a Bunyip starts its turn on a water space, add 1 to its movement for that turn. A Bunyip does not have to stop its movement when entering a water space.
Bear Hug: When a figure is adjacent to the bunyip and no other enemy figures are adjacent to either the victim figure or the bunyip, the bunyip may add two attack dice to its regular attack.

EDIT: In clay class I am going to try and build a mold to cast a resin fig for this guy.

Cryptid
Unique Hero
Aquatic
Aggressive
Large 4

Last edited by Grey_Alien; January 3rd, 2011 at 11:19 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2011, 04:19 PM

I'm working some Scott Pilgrim stats right now!

Scott's Power of love translates pretty well into the Heroscape game system!
Old January 14th, 2011, 05:52 PM

What figures would be easy to mod into Grey Aliens? And ideas?
Old January 14th, 2011, 06:35 PM

elitebeatk is surprisingly tart

Star wars minis are at discount right now.....
Old January 15th, 2011, 01:31 PM

--

Old January 15th, 2011, 03:27 PM

NovaRaptor is surprisingly tart

Horror clix has actual greys as figures in their game. Check them out. I would price your Grey Aliens around 100 points since theirs 4 of them and their powers combo. You can Paralyze stare then next turn move in and Abduct.

I would price Bunyip at about 130. Is the Cryptid reference from Secret Saturdays?

I like the powers you came up with for both so far. The wording does need to be cleaned up a little. If your having a problem pricing point cost. Just look at figures with comparable stats and powers then guesstimate. Looking forward to seeing the finished cards.
Old January 15th, 2011, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaRaptor View Post
Horror clix has actual greys as figures in their game. Check them out. I would price your Grey Aliens around 100 points since theirs 4 of them and their powers combo. You can Paralyze stare then next turn move in and Abduct.

I would price Bunyip at about 130. Is the Cryptid reference from Secret Saturdays?

I like the powers you came up with for both so far. The wording does need to be cleaned up a little. If your having a problem pricing point cost. Just look at figures with comparable stats and powers then guesstimate. Looking forward to seeing the finished cards.
Lol. The Bunyip (and cryptids for that matter) were actually around before the cartoon Secret Saturdays.

They are animals that are not believed to be real by main-stream science.

(Also, thanks for the tips on figure points! That will be very helpful. And I am not just making cards...I'm gonna make whole figs!)
Old January 17th, 2011, 01:52 AM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

It's not "victim", it's "figure". Nice customs.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old January 17th, 2011, 08:07 PM

I ordered some hellboy heroclix to mod, but how can I make the Frog minis? Any idears?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards