Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old November 4th, 2019, 04:00 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Vibe, Black Flash and Black Manta

I read the card and then your follow up post and I saw it exactly as you explained.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 4th, 2019, 06:39 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I thought the targeted figure is very clear. The only question I had is, is it technically correct that a water space can be measured as 1 lower than any other space? Water spaces have 0 height so does that affect the definition at all? I have never seen a power that references it's height before so not sure either way.

Old November 4th, 2019, 06:48 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I would think that a water space can be on any level. It just adds 0 to the height of the space it is on. You can have a pool that is 7 levels up. Adding water on top of a 7 level space still keeps the level of water at 7. Therefore, if a space next to it is at 8, it is one space higher than the water.
Old November 4th, 2019, 07:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
I would think that a water space can be on any level. It just adds 0 to the height of the space it is on. You can have a pool that is 7 levels up. Adding water on top of a 7 level space still keeps the level of water at 7. Therefore, if a space next to it is at 8, it is one space higher than the water.
That all sounds accurate to me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 6th, 2019, 03:21 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

can you please delete the aquaman image from the gallery.
Old November 6th, 2019, 06:48 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Done, thanks.
Old November 9th, 2019, 06:19 PM
Captain Underpants

85 superhero cards designed by the Helm family
3 solo designs by A3n officially in the HelmAverse
10 official Hasbro cards
----------------------------
98 Super cards in the HelmAverse (note: the HelmAverse SciFi HAVOKscape cards are 100% compatible as are any Hasbro official cards).

The point is, we are closing in on 100 superhero army cards in the HelmAverse.

#99 is a curveball. An odd character from Dark Horse comics. Mike Mignola's Lobster Johnson is joining in both his noir form and his ghostly one. The idea is that he has value both while alive and after he is destroyed. He plays easy enough so I hope the card describes the intent correctly. He does have some unique mechanism with a Special Attack that he cannot use on his own turn.

Like I said, it plays fine for us, but since I designed it, I may be missing something. I appreciate any feedback on any gaps I need to close mechanically. Thanks in advance.

------------------------------------------

DARK HORSE

THE LOBSTER

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
VIGILANTE
DAUNTLESS
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 4
MOVE: 5
RANGE: 5
ATTACK: 3
DEFENSE: 4

MARK OF THE CLAW 3
When the Lobster attacks an adjacent figure using a normal attack, he receives one extra die for each Wound Marker on the defending figure’s Army Card, up to a maximum of 3 extra attack dice for Mark of the Claw.

GUIDING SPIRIT
Each round after the Lobster is destroyed, when placing Order Markers, you may place the Lobster’s figure on the Army Card of any Unique Hero you control. The Lobster’s spirit adds 1 to the move number on that card. The Lobster remains on that hero’s card for the duration of the round. If that Unique Hero is destroyed while the Lobster is on that hero’s card, the Lobster must be removed and cannot be placed on any other cards for the rest of the game.

LOBSTER JOHNSON SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
The Lobster cannot attack with his own Lobster Johnson Special Attack. If the Lobster is on the card of a Unique Hero you control, after taking a turn with that hero, that hero may immediately attack once with the Lobster’s Lobster Johnson Special Attack.

Last edited by Matt Helm; November 9th, 2019 at 08:37 PM.
Old November 9th, 2019, 07:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Rock Lobster!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 9th, 2019, 07:43 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Got 99 problems, but HelmAverse ain’t one!

Number 100 sounds like a great excuse for a C3G crossover!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 9th, 2019, 08:39 PM
Captain Underpants

I'd still like to explore initiating a C3G design, Bats. Do you have a suggestion for someone I should think about? Is there a character that you want me to noodle on?
Old November 9th, 2019, 08:43 PM

Do you have Outer Sanctum access?

Old November 9th, 2019, 08:51 PM
Captain Underpants

Um... what is "Outer Sanctum"?

Send me a link and I'll see if I can get there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations