Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:56 PM

shaunb451 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Kyrie Points Concept

Hello everybody,

I've had this idea floating around in my head called Kyrie Points.
It's basicly used to represent the Kyrie Generals taking a more direct role in the battle, without directly participating. This means powered up units, changing dice results and a variety of other General-specific powers.
Set up:
Before the game, designate one Kyrie general to gain favour from, and then roll a D6, plus or minus any of the following modifiers that apply:
-If none of your points are spent on units of your selected general, subtract 2 to your roll.
-If 50% or more of your points are spent on units of your selected general, add 2 to the roll.
-If all of your points are spent on units of your selected general, roll an additional D6, and combine the total of both D6s.
The result is the number of Kyrie Points you have to spend in the battle.
In Game:
Kyrie Points (KPs) can be ‘spent’ to invoke various effects, depending on your selected general.
So yeah, that's about as far as I've gotten. I have made a few powers, but I can't find them at the moment, so I'll post them later.
The whole reason I'm posting this is to take advantage of the combined brain power of the forum, and come up with some more powers.
Whem making up your own powers you need to inculde:
Name, self expanitory
Effect, what it does, when it can be activated, etc.
Duration, how long it lasts, or just 'Instant' if it just activates and goes away
Cost, it's cost in KPs
-Guidelines for generals:
Utgar: Attack, fire, expolsions
Jandar: Defence, healing, light
Vydar: Range, technology, stealth
Ullar: Speed, nature, magic
Einar: Attack/Defence, ?
I know it's a lot to ask, but please help me out.
Thanks,
sb451

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion