Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 11th, 2022, 02:57 PM

gevdarg Woo who?
Re: Chicagoland Scapers Index

West Side of Chicago, 1973
Old August 11th, 2022, 07:28 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by gevdarg View Post
West Side of Chicago, 1973
All set gevdarg and welcome to Heroscapers.com
Old August 14th, 2022, 12:55 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sadly, I am in the Twin Cities metro nowadays. I miss the old Chicago game days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old August 14th, 2022, 01:10 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Sadly, I am in the Twin Cities metro nowadays. I miss the old Chicago game days!
Meh, just a six hour drive ... piece of cake.

I've recently discovered a game store near me that focuses on tabletop wargaming, Grognard Games in Roselle IL (they've been there for about 6 years). They've got a separate room, with several tables, for events. About a month ago I stopped by and talked to the manager about scheduling events at his store. When I mentioned Heroscape he seemed hesitant because the game was out of print. I found him on Instagram to make sure he knew the game was coming back.
Old August 14th, 2022, 03:45 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm no longer in Chicagoland, but @Unseen Shadowz and @I.S.B.3 still are. They're not on the boards much, but I'll keep them posted on any Chicago Heroscape happenings.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers