Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old May 6th, 2012, 01:10 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Free Comic Book Day - This year is 5/5/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
You should design a Coulson. More Agents is always fun.
Even though he's not a comic character? I want to see Fury and such first, but I'd totally try to tackle him. He's too awesome.
Old May 6th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
You should design a Coulson. More Agents is always fun.
Even though he's not a comic character? I want to see Fury and such first, but I'd totally try to tackle him. He's too awesome.
With all this back and forth between the Ultimate universe, the regular universe, and the movie universe, I can't keep track of who's in the comics or not for Marvel. He has a Clix figure, he fights for SHIELD, it works for me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 6th, 2012, 12:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I picked up the Coulson figure in anticipation of him getting a card. He's made appearances in at least 4 movies and I saw he had a role in one of the cartoons too. Didn't really have any ideas on what would set him apart from other agents until I saw the Avengers movie. Now I have a few ideas.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion