Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 23rd, 2020, 03:45 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
The Book of Cheetah (Barbara Ann Minerva)

The Book of Cheetah (Barbara Ann Minerva)

C3G DC WAVE 47
TRINITY

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Wonder Woman Gravity Feed set.
Its model number and name are #004 or #007 / Cheetah.

Character Bio - Barbara Ann Minerva was an archaeologist who used an ancient ritual to turn herself into the avatar of Urzkartaga, but because she didn't meet the requirement of virginity, she was cursed by the god to suffer from an unending hunger for human flesh. -Comic Vine

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: After attacking with Feral Frenzy Special Attack, if the defending figure only received 1 wound from the attack, but also receives 1 wound from Opportunistic Predator thus the defending figure has now received 2 wounds, does this trigger an additional Feral Frenzy Special Attack?
  • A: Yes, as Feral Frenzy does not specify the wounds must be received from the attack, and Opportunistic Predator triggers immediately after defense is rolled.
  • Q: If an automatic shield is added to a defense roll of 0 shields, does Opportunistic Predator still trigger?
  • A: Yes, automatic shields added to defense rolls do not count as shields rolled, so you may still use Opportunistic Predator.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; April 23rd, 2022 at 08:41 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 03:45 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Cheetah (Barbara Minerva) (Breathing)

NAME = CHEETAH
SECRET IDENTITY = BARBARA ANN MINERVA

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ANTAGONIST
PERSONALITY = OBSESSIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6
MOVE = 8
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6
POINTS = 275

CHEETAH POUNCE
Cheetah may move through all figures and never takes leaving engagement attacks. After moving normally or attacking, you may place her adjacent to a non-adjacent figure within 3 clear sight spaces whose base is not higher than 12 levels from Cheetah's base.

FERAL FRENZY SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3 + Special.
Before attacking with this special attack, choose one of the following:
• roll 1 additional attack die for each Wound Marker on the defending figure's card, to a maximum of +4; or
• for each skull rolled, the defending figure subtracts 1 die from its defense.
After attacking, if the defending figure received 2 or more wounds or was destroyed since you rolled attack dice, you must attack with this special attack again.

OPPORTUNISTIC PREDATOR
If a player rolls defense dice for a figure within 8 clear sight spaces of Cheetah and no shields are rolled, you may immediately move Cheetah adjacent to that figure, if possible. If you do, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or higher, that figure receives a wound.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by Arkham; January 9th, 2021 at 08:55 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 03:46 AM

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arkham; January 2nd, 2021 at 04:23 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 04:00 AM

I ran Ares to coincide with the first WW movie, figured it's fitting to do the same with Cheetah with the next movie coming in 2 days.

I've used other write-ups to mold parts of the design, such as @quozl 's Cheetah Speed and @Ronin 's Waiting to Pounce.

Always trying to see the powers work cohesively, I went with the idea of a quick and deadly opportunistic predator.

Feeding Frenzy combined with the ability to disengage and move after attacking should see her quite effective at chaining kills and cleaning up the wounded. Opportunistic Predator makes every defense roll even more stressful for your opponent.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 06:49 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Opportunistic Predator is cool, and works especially well with the various defense reduction powers in the Injustice League designs. Fun design.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 07:00 AM

An alternative to Cheetah Agility, is more of a pounce approach. When I think of Cheetah I think of her leaping around and pouncing on her prey. So I could see something akin to this:
Quote:
CHEETAH POUNCE
When moving with Cheetah, she may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and ignores her height when climbing. Before each attack with Cheetah, you may place her adjacent to a non-adjacent figure within 4 clear sight spaces whose base is not higher than 12 levels from Cheetah's base.
This would allow her to use the pounce before each attack that might occur thanks to Feeding Frenzy. Would cut down on the hit and run potential if that ends up being a concern, and would allow her to leap up walls and over water etc.

Last edited by Arkham; December 23rd, 2020 at 12:17 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 08:00 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I prefer the Pounce to what you currently have in the SP. Otherwise solid design. I’d be happy with the SP if you hadn’t already provided a better option.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 08:18 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What bout swapping Feeding Frenzy to dealing something like 2 or more wounds? With it being destroy, I do worry that it will wind up like Carnage I's kill crazy: Strong against squads, but really not that great otherwise. Pounce helps that for sure, but I would want to see her become a little useless from the get-go.

Very very excited to see this one.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 08:57 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I like that Pounce power better.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 09:00 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

When teamed with the Hired Guns, OP could possibly trigger 8 times?
Is that right?
Old December 23rd, 2020, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
What bout swapping Feeding Frenzy to dealing something like 2 or more wounds? With it being destroy, I do worry that it will wind up like Carnage I's kill crazy: Strong against squads, but really not that great otherwise. Pounce helps that for sure, but I would want to see her become a little useless from the get-go.

Her base attack is 4, so she’d need to mainly use it against those who can actually take on wounds I’d imagine to maximize effectiveness.

I’m not opposed to doing a special attack version of the power as you’re suggesting though, if the consensus is that it won’t effectively take on those beyond squads. Mainly because it’d bypass some of the trickier defenses like Man of Steel, which she should be countering. Something like Feral Feeding Special Attack or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Is that right?
I’m not following. They trigger off of Crime Lords and Masterminds. Am I missing something?
Old December 23rd, 2020, 10:57 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post

Her base attack is 4, so she’d need to mainly use it against those who can actually take on wounds I’d imagine to maximize effectiveness.

I’m not opposed to doing a special attack version of the power as you’re suggesting though, if the consensus is that it won’t effectively take on those beyond squads. Mainly because it’d bypass some of the trickier defenses like Man of Steel, which she should be countering. Something like Feral Feeding Special Attack or something.
I mostly said 2 just because 1 could have been too easy (though you could offset with her having to change target each time, so a back and forth could work but not an unload on one). I would agree that she should be bypassing some of those things as I think she's essentially got some magic going on with the whole Cheetah curse thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Is that right?
I’m not following. They trigger off of Crime Lords and Masterminds. Am I missing something?
He's referencing Opportunistic Predator. As is, if you're getting 8 attacks in in a turn (like you would with a full squad of Hired Guns), she theoretically is swiping up to 8 times.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library