Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old June 7th, 2018, 01:23 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
GC HS'ers Game Trade Forum!

Hey All,

Just thought we could post stuff here we would like to trade with other HS'ers. You could also add a list of what you are looking for. I do a lot of buying games from people at GC and it is always a deal to go pick it up, so if I can just show up to play HS and trade games with someone, then good on us I say.

I am in CR till the 24th of July, so the 25th I will post a lot of stuff from the states, in a few days I will add a few things I am sure about to this list.

To start I have brand new Amazonas

a used but in good shape colossal arena

Divine Right from 1979 - used in the shape you would think it is in.

and a slightly used Cardcassonne

that is the starting list of what I want to trade away.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old June 7th, 2018, 01:56 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: GC HS'ers Game Trade Forum!

Great idea Hendal!

Looking to unload Fortress America, Imperial Settlers, Manhattan Project, and Zooloretto.
Old June 10th, 2018, 10:42 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got

Terra Prime - never played

Key Largo

La Citta ( rio Grande )

Caveman

all in very good shape, played lightly

KeyFlower and 2 expansions, brand new never played

expansion for Defenders of the realm, opened never played

if any of these look good to you, make me an offer

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 1st, 2018, 12:36 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

See my BGG sales list if you want me to bring anything to buy or trade for.

Other than Heroscape, I have Thebes, Viking on Board, and Dragon's Gold

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con