Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 15th, 2007, 03:49 PM

stinger32 has disabled reputation
Soloscape Map Please!

Anyone have a link or know of a good solo map and scenario? I have made a couple but am looking for some fresh ideas. The wifey doesn't want to play everytime I get a heroscape itch so I like the solo maps for times like that. Thank you in advance for the help, you guys are all great!
Old March 15th, 2007, 04:23 PM

nbxfan has disabled reputation
I've only seen one single player map and I believe it was in one of the Codex's but can't say for sure...I'd check there. If you haven't already downloaded them, they are definitely worth flipping thru and also offer different maps than you'll find in the download section as well.

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.
Old March 15th, 2007, 04:32 PM

stinger32 has disabled reputation
Yeah I saw that one. Sir. Dedrick's Quest or something like that, but I only have 1 master set with about 4-5 expansion packs so I didn't have all the map pieces to build. Sorry I should have mentioned I only have 1 Master set in terms of Map Building.
Old March 17th, 2007, 12:33 PM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation
I'll be happy to build you a map and scenario, but be warned, I'm not up to par with ANY of the great map builders out there. Can you post what expansions you have so I can decide what characters I'm able to put in the scenario?

-HS'r2.0

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios