Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 31st, 2013, 04:33 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
The Book of Angstrom Levy

The Book of Angstrom Levy

C3G IMAGE WAVE 21
DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Invincible set.
Its model number and name are #007 / Angstrom Levy.

Character Bio - Angstrom Levy had a powerful ability, to be able to travel between parallel dimensions. He sets out to contact all the different versions of himself, so he can have an infinite knowledge of the multiverse. Bringing his "selves" back to the original dimension, he breaks the Mauler Twins out of prison so that they can help him fuse all of his selves into one. As the experiment is in process, Invincible breaks in, hot on the trail of the escaped Mauler Twins. Other-dimensional Maulers defend the experiment, beating Invincible half to death. Angstrom, not wanting blood on his hands, tried to stop the machine to stop the Maulers, but the interruption caused a massive explosion. Angstrom emerged from the destruction, the process having worked, but unfortunately leaving him hideously disfigured. Being confused by the explosion and thinking that it was Invincible's fault, he vows revenge, and discovers his secret identity through other dimensions. He travels to Mark's home to threaten his mother and younger brother. When Mark comes to save them, Angstrom sends him to many different dimensions, trying to weaken him up through various fights, including dinosaurs, and even a fight with Doctor Octopus while teaming up with Spider-Man. But Invincible emerges from his gauntlet virtually unscathed, and beats Angstrom to a bloody pulp. Angstrom has a team of surgeons available in an alternate dimension, however, and they manage to put him back together. From this point on his hatred of Invincible drives him to make the hero's life as miserable as possible.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: Do figures on the alternate reality tile have clear sight to the main battlefield?
  • A: No, even though the alternate reality tile is considered part of the battlefield, it is not connected, and therefore a separate battlefield.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:
  • N/A
Benefits:
  • N/A
Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 1st, 2022 at 07:15 PM. Reason: png
Old May 31st, 2013, 04:34 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Angstrom Levy ~~ Design Phase

NAME = ANGSTROM LEVY

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ANTAGONIST
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 225

ALTERNATE REALITIES
Start the game with a three-hex grass tile, called the Alternate Reality, near the battlefield. The Alternate Reality is considered part of the battlefield. Only a figure with this special power can affect the Alternate Reality or figures occupying the Alternate Reality while not occupying the Alternate Reality.

REALITY TRAP
After moving, you may choose Angstrom Levy or an adjacent opponent's figure. Place the chosen figure on any empty spaces on the Alternate Reality. Whenever any player reveals a numbered Order Marker, even if Angstrom Levy is destroyed, that player must roll the 20-sided die for each figure they control that occupies the Alternate Reality, one at a time, adding 6 to the roll if that figure has the Alternate Realities special power. If that player rolls 6 or lower, the figure receives a wound. If that player rolls 13 or higher, that player must place the figure on any empty spaces in that player’s Start Zone. Figures moved with Reality Trap never take any leaving engagement attacks.

MEDICAL DIMENSION
Once per game, before placing Angstrom Levy in his Start Zone with the Reality Trap special power, you may remove up to 2 Wound Markers from this card.

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 2nd, 2014 at 09:32 AM.
Old May 31st, 2013, 04:37 AM
...has moist legs

This one'll be a doozy, woo! I've simplified him as much as possible, I believe, and I think there aren't any problems. I'll throw in a bio (So you guys know the theme) and pictures later, gotta head to work now.
Old May 31st, 2013, 07:03 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Once again, I have no clue who this guy is, but seems like some interesting powers LP.

For Reality Trap, you should define exactly when the player controlling the figure on his card rolls the d20. Now it says when they reveal an OM, but it should be more specific as to either "before" or "after" the player reveals an OM. I would prefer "before", because it doesn't interrupt anything and you'd also know if you got your figure back or not before revealing the OM and then be able to plan in case that figure had synergies with the one whose OM was revealed, or more importantly, if the captured figure is the one who has the next OM on his card.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 31st, 2013, 07:44 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

The wording of Reality Trap needs a bit more massaging. Also I don't like that if the opponent had only 1 figure left that you can put that figure on this card & at the end of your turn win the game.

For Alternate Realities you probably need to say "...add or remove a Wound Marker from the Army Card of the figure on this card."

Interesting power set though I don't know the character. As is, I would say that he is worth at least double what you have there.
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:09 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

More massaging:

specify whether figures moved with Reality Trap take any leaving engagement attacks.
clean up wording about Wound Markers--cards have them, figures don't.
use "14 or higher"

We have never used "belongs to" -- use "the player that controls the figure"

Because of the "may" quality of the powers when it involves the figure, there is a similarity to Doomsday in that you could just leave him on the card and roll for healing 2 wounds at a time, plus there's no roll required to get him back in the game.

Agree with the restriction on the opponent's last figure.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:31 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

"Control" means on the battlefield. You'll have to use "in that player's army".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:49 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Did you mean to go 14-20 instead of 14 or higher? Since rolls over 20 are possible with enhancements and all.

Other than that, I think everyone else covered my concerns - the biggest one being that you can auto end the game when there's one opposing figure left. If we can change that, I'm happy with what we have here mechanically.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 31st, 2013, 01:31 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Did you mean to go 14-20 instead of 14 or higher? Since rolls over 20 are possible with enhancements and all.

Other than that, I think everyone else covered my concerns - the biggest one being that you can auto end the game when there's one opposing figure left. If we can change that, I'm happy with what we have here mechanically.
Wording stuff is fine, we can do 14+ easily!

Ending the game was a concern of mine, too, but Mad Hatter can do it, and even Cloak (With a die roll, though). At the same time, though, he can't go into his realities to heal, either. I'll probably drop him defense and/or life now that I think of it, since he's pretty resilient without the healing. Want to encourage using that a bit more!
Old May 31st, 2013, 04:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If we're not going to stop it from happening when there's only one enemy figure left, I'd like to see at least a small D20 roll to place, then. Having it be automatic is too powerful and easy a way to end games, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 31st, 2013, 06:43 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Ending the game was a concern of mine, too, but Mad Hatter can do it, and even Cloak (With a die roll, though). At the same time, though, he can't go into his realities to heal, either. I'll probably drop him defense and/or life now that I think of it, since he's pretty resilient without the healing. Want to encourage using that a bit more!
Mad Hatter can't do it (he takes temporary control but control reverts at the end of turn & you had to have a Hat Marker on the figure first). Cloak can do it, & I am bit disappointed that we all missed that, but it does have a D20 roll so that makes it a little less of an issue (only a little).

So in short there is no way this guy is removing the last opponent's player without at least a D20 roll (for the last player figure I don't think it should be anything less than 18 maybe even 19 - I know Cloak is 16 but let's not make the same mistake twice).
Old May 31st, 2013, 07:09 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If we're not going to stop it from happening when there's only one enemy figure left, I'd like to see at least a small D20 roll to place, then. Having it be automatic is too powerful and easy a way to end games, IMO.
If you guys don't think that 3 die rolls is too much for a design. I'd like it to be really low, though, since he never "misses" in the comics, he just waves his hand and poof, alternate dimension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
So in short there is no way this guy is removing the last opponent's player without at least a D20 roll (for the last player figure I don't think it should be anything less than 18 maybe even 19 - I know Cloak is 16 but let's not make the same mistake twice).
If his roll is 18 or 19, he's completely useless. I'm completely against that... Or did you mean if there's only one figure remaining, to add the roll? In which case it's completely unthematic, and a really weird mechanic. I'm completely fine with just prioritizing him as a target before you get down to your last figure.

I added a bio for those who don't know him!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library