Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old October 10th, 2012, 12:37 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/10/09/gr...us-first-look/

Green Arrow in Injustice!

I really want this game.
so the new tv show Arrow is based on the Green Arrow?

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old October 10th, 2012, 12:41 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:

I really want this game.
You didn't know that? It's the same thought as Smallville with Superman. Arrow has Green Arrow, yeah.

Game looks awesome.
Old October 10th, 2012, 12:47 AM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I really want this game.
You didn't know that? It's the same thought as Smallville with Superman. Arrow has Green Arrow, yeah.

Game looks awesome.
I wondered but was not sure if they bought the rights to really make him Green Arrow. That and they only call it arrow...

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old October 10th, 2012, 12:50 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I wondered but was not sure if they bought the rights to really make him Green Arrow. That and they only call it arrow...
Like I said, same thought as Smallville. I didn't watch the show, but I'm pretty sure they never called him Superman (He didn't even wear the costume until the final episode). I don't think they're calling him GA, just Ollie.

And Deadshot is confirmed to be a villain, too.

All of DC's comics right now have ads on the top for the show, if you need any more proof.

Old October 10th, 2012, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Like I said, same thought as Smallville. I didn't watch the show, but I'm pretty sure they never called him Superman (He didn't even wear the costume until the final episode). I don't think they're calling him GA, just Ollie.

And Deadshot is confirmed to be a villain, too.

All of DC's comics right now have ads on the top for the show, if you need any more proof.

yeah I never watched smallvill myself, but I think I understand the concept now. Basically they allude to the character but never outright confirm. That way they don't scare people off with the nerdy geeky comic label.

Old October 10th, 2012, 01:19 AM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

That and they don't feel tied down by the canon from the comic series it's based on.
Old October 10th, 2012, 01:28 AM
...has moist legs

Yep, exactly! It's still 100% Green Arrow, though
Old October 10th, 2012, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clembo2021 View Post
That and they don't feel tied down by the canon from the comic series it's based on.
ah, I see. Giving them some artistic freedom to do what they want while only offending the hardest of fanboys.

Quote:
Yep, exactly! It's still 100% Green Arrow, though
Maybe I will watch this one and check out smallville online and get some dc knowledge going.

Old October 10th, 2012, 05:27 AM

Blink knows what's in an order marker Blink knows what's in an order marker Blink knows what's in an order marker

Hello all!!
Old October 10th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Re: Phantasm, there's no Heroclix mini and to my knowledge she has never been part of the comics, just did a turn in Batman: Mask of the Phantasm (loved the movie - saw it in the theater), so she hasn't really been a priority.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 10th, 2012, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Re: Phantasm, there's no Heroclix mini and to my knowledge she has never been part of the comics, just did a turn in Batman: Mask of the Phantasm (loved the movie - saw it in the theater), so she hasn't really been a priority.
and she is DC.

No, but really Chelle and I do not know much about DC (other than what I saw on tv as a kid) so we have been having a hard time buying mini's. We mostly blanket buy big lots of mini's; but with little DC knowledge we have no clue who to look for when buying. I need a top 100 DC characters list.

Old October 10th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

eh... whitestuff sent me a pm with a link that should help me make my own cards. But I would just about trade chelle for a good skype with someone to learn it.

It would be that easy to give me up??? But i'm sexy and you know it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape