Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 11th, 2020, 10:12 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

Toog and Dr.Goo. You may have not ever played against each other, but I have been blessed to hone my dice with you both many times. It is a small world. I have lots of extra minis that I should think about paying forward as well.
Old February 25th, 2022, 04:54 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Dr.Goomonkey @Toogwick_tuk is this thread still alive? I have 5 squads of zombie proxies (they're wonderful paintjobs by @SchismaticSounds ), 5 Animated Armor miniatures from Fangs & Talons (about $5-6/mini), and a set of miniatures that fit well as Brute Gruts. So I'd be happy to be the next to pay it forward off of whatever Toog is able to offer
Old February 26th, 2022, 10:04 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Hi Knox. I’d love to resurrect this thread with you. I’m happy to pay it forward after you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
@Dr.Goomonkey @Toogwick_tuk is this thread still alive? I have 5 squads of zombie proxies (they're wonderful paintjobs by @SchismaticSounds ), 5 Animated Armor miniatures from Fangs & Talons (about $5-6/mini), and a set of miniatures that fit well as Brute Gruts. So I'd be happy to be the next to pay it forward off of whatever Toog is able to offer

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old February 27th, 2022, 07:35 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by beholderthedm View Post
Hi Knox. I’d love to resurrect this thread with you. I’m happy to pay it forward after you
Quote:
Alright awesome. I'm officially offering 5 squads of Zombies of Morindan Proxies. These are Reaper Miniature Zombies painted by @SchismaticSounds , the paint job is awesome and I used them in lieu of the regular Zombies for 2 years happily. Acquired some regular Zombies in a bulk purchase so they're no longer needed
Old February 27th, 2022, 08:39 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Sweet. I will put them to work
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beholderthedm View Post
Quote:
Alright awesome. I'm officially offering 5 squads of Zombies of Morindan Proxies. These are Reaper Miniature Zombies painted by @SchismaticSounds , the paint job is awesome and I used them in lieu of the regular Zombies for 2 years happily. Acquired some regular Zombies in a bulk purchase so they're no longer needed

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old February 27th, 2022, 09:44 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What are you offering @beholderthedm ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 27th, 2022, 11:36 PM

How about some C3V figures?

Emperor Andask
Calibrax the kyrie warrior
Rygarn
Talingal
Beorn Boltcutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
What are you offering @beholderthedm ?

Trades

My travel blog
Old February 28th, 2022, 10:09 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll take those!

I'll get an offering up tonight.

Quote:
Old February 28th, 2022, 03:19 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Glad this thread is alive! It's been questionable whether I have been but I think that's obvious enough. Time to PM Tooooooooooog.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old February 28th, 2022, 04:04 PM

Oof. Rygarn & Andask are the 2 I've been scouring the net for
Old February 28th, 2022, 04:23 PM

OK, here's my offer. The original gladiator heroes!

Crixus
Retiarus
Spartacus

(pretty sure I have these at home...)

Quote:
Old February 28th, 2022, 05:39 PM

I got you
Quote:
Oof. Rygarn & Andask are the 2 I've been scouring the net for

Trades

My travel blog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion