Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old July 11th, 2013, 07:29 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Count Raymond

You only need to move Count Raymond in the first round or two.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 4th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Updated synergies:
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 31st, 2015, 10:15 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Has anyone tried this guy out with Valguard yet? It seems like Valguard would absolutely love Maneuver 9 in theory, but I don't own either of these figures so I can't really say.
Old May 31st, 2015, 10:21 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Has anyone tried this guy out with Valguard yet? It seems like Valguard would absolutely love Maneuver 9 in theory, but I don't own either of these figures so I can't really say.
If he can keep up with Valguard then yeah, but without Bonding of his own he might lag behind a bit. It'd work out great while playing defensively though.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old June 2nd, 2015, 08:27 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Ya, normally Raymond just sits in my SZ unless I play very defensively, which happens from time to time. I prefer him with Van Nessing, who really makes good use of the plus one to move. He also plays very well in cleanup, 4/4 with 5 life is nothing to sniff at.
Old September 6th, 2020, 03:29 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I think I have this right but wanna make sure... Leaving engagement attacks are rolled after the figure moves away from the [previously] adjacent opponent's figure, so technically you can be 6 spaces away from Count and retreat into his Aura and still roll for Maneuver.
Old September 6th, 2020, 04:02 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I think I have this right but wanna make sure... Leaving engagement attacks are rolled after the figure moves away from the [previously] adjacent opponent's figure, so technically you can be 6 spaces away from Count and retreat into his Aura and still roll for Maneuver.

Hmm . . . I don't think so. The attack occurs at the point/hex the figure leaves engagement from. So, if they are 6 spaces away from Count then Maneuver 9 cannot be utilized.
Old September 6th, 2020, 04:22 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post

Hmm . . . I don't think so. The attack occurs at the point/hex the figure leaves engagement from. So, if they are 6 spaces away from Count then Maneuver 9 cannot be utilized.
Ok, that seems correct... from MS3 Rulebook:

Quote:
Leaving Engagement Attack: A figure that moves out of an engagement with another figure may become subject to a "leaving engagement attack." Normally, 1 attack die is rolled against the leaving figure, and no defense is allowed. Stealth Flying, and Disengage special powers (among others) allow a figure to leave an engagement without taking an attack. If a figure receives 1 or more wounds from a leaving engagement attack, for the sake of rules resolution, it is considered to have received the wounds while on the last space in which it was engaged with the figure that rolled the leaving engagement attack.

Last edited by Sheep; September 6th, 2020 at 04:46 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs