Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Notices

Old June 10th, 2020, 03:26 PM

MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Workbook of Ugluk

I made this card for Uglúk, what do you guys think?

Currently Working with the Explores of Valhalla Team.

Old June 10th, 2020, 06:22 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

BEHEADING seems like a cool power!

Although I appreciate the effort you put into making the card, my experience with workshop formats like this is that they work much better when all ideas are posted in plaintext format. Things are so fluid and change so much that putting effort into cards at this stage is premature. And it can also be harder to read and interact with on mobile devices.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 10th, 2020, 06:27 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Agreed, great stuff but let's stick to plain text until we get further along.

Beheading follows my initial desire to have a violent outburst or show of aggression power. Destroying one of your own and then dushing out some pain doesnt seem bad. Could also see it bring used to move figures or get some attacks. Definitely options to explore there.
Old June 10th, 2020, 06:29 PM

MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks @capsocrates . I think that the powers that you have already plus my new power "Beheading" makes this unit pretty amazing! Thats my personal opinion.

Old June 10th, 2020, 06:33 PM

Yeah @Shiftrex , I noticed that you wanted a violent attack and I came up with "Beheading"

Old June 18th, 2020, 01:50 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like what we have so far. simple faction wide powers like Uruks of the White Hand is a great way to add thematic tie ins without going over board on direct synergy.

I like the direction of Saruman's Command. We can easily change how far the aura reaches, how much of a move bonus it gives or add stipulation like they have to end engaged. Thematic non bonding synergy FTW.

Behading is a really cool power, but I'm torn. It encapsulates how Ugluk behaved outside of battle, but it's the opposite of how he behaved in battle. If everyone is else is gung ho I'll acquiesce, but I'd like to first hear if anyone else has similar feelings.
Old June 18th, 2020, 11:50 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I'm sympathetic to that point re: Beheading, @infectedsloth . Do you have a counter proposal?

--
--
--

--
Old June 18th, 2020, 12:02 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It'd be kinda funny if we had a marker for it with an orc's head that gave +1 attack. It could be doen at the beginning of a round or in starting zone at beginning of game.
Old June 18th, 2020, 01:15 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would be ok with dropping the violence power, I font think Igluk is powerful or important enough for 3 abilities. I want to stick with 2
Old June 18th, 2020, 01:49 PM

I could see that. Especially with a bump to 4 attack

--
--
--

--
Old June 18th, 2020, 05:29 PM

We could save up the "Beheading" ability for another figure if we want a more simple Ugluk card.

Old June 18th, 2020, 05:42 PM

I'd like to keep it in our back pocket for sure

--
--
--

--

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs