Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 18th, 2019, 11:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

You could always require an Order Marker on Black Canary's card in order to use it. Then it'd be +9 initiative.

With it wide open, though, yeah, you're begging to break Joker (I) with it. That's why, even if it's a bit hodge podge, I like a Class restriction.

Of course, the OM restriction for Canary along with the OM restriction for Joker would cap the bonus at +6, which isn't terrible. So that could help enough.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 19th, 2019, 01:59 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

A counter argument would be that Joker would really bring down the potential of a Birds of Prey army, though. As is, if Dinah requires an OM, I would generally place the OMs like so:
1: Dinah
2, 3, X: Oracle.

Joker needing an OM, and generally not wanting to use the X on him as a throwaway, greatly diminishes his appeal in a Birds of Prey army, since we're still talking single turn activations. If it were two turns per OM, I'd be more concerned.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old May 19th, 2019, 02:07 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I think adding an OM requirement for Canary to it does enough. Without that, though, I think you go the +9 initiative and "X" on Joker to the detriment of Secret Attack Plan, just because that effect is so powerful.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 19th, 2019, 02:29 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think Margloth has a point. Obviously anyone adding 9-12 to your initiative is going to play well with Joker, but looking at it I'm not sure adding a class restriction would really help that problem.

EDIT: ? How did I not see Bats' post? Lol.
Old May 20th, 2019, 12:53 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
BIRDS OF PREY A
At the beginning of your turn, if there is at least 1 Order Marker on this card, you may move an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Strategist figure you control to the Army Card of either Black Canary or a figure you control that is within 6 clear sight spaces of Black Canary.
Quote:
BIRDS OF PREY B
At the start of the round, if all Order Markers for a round are placed on the Army Card of a Strategist you control, then you may use Birds of Prey for the rest of the round. At the beginning of your turn, you may move an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Strategist figure you control to the Army Card of either Black Canary or a figure you control that is within 6 clear sight spaces of Black Canary.
Quote:
BIRDS OF PREY C
At the beginning of your turn, you may move an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Strategist figure you control to the Army Card of either Black Canary or a Vigilante, Adventurer, or Warrior you control that is within 6 clear sight spaces of Black Canary.
Any preference out of these 3 variations?
Old May 20th, 2019, 01:30 PM

Gut says A, due to not being sure what all we have/will have for Strategists (that's what gives me pause on B). For C, I don't think it helps the Joker (I) problem at all, because you can just put the X on Joker and get +9 initiative at no real cost.

Old May 20th, 2019, 03:39 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Current Strategists according to the Index are Mad Thinker, Oracle, and Robot.
Old May 20th, 2019, 03:43 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Should also be Rocket (II), if you're using the latest - let me know if he's mis-classed as something else.
Old May 20th, 2019, 04:33 PM

I guess A or B work, as I can't really think of anything that could be broken in B (though I feel I might be missing something). A's more succinct, though, so that's a benefit.

Old May 22nd, 2019, 11:38 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

I would like to see mad Jim jasper. if no one has a write up ill make one.

Old May 22nd, 2019, 11:54 AM
Just A Head

I'd love to see your take, Midgie.
Old May 22nd, 2019, 01:33 PM

No clue who that is, but bring it on!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy