Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old November 11th, 2014, 05:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

The Wolverine (2nd stand alone film that came out last summer, not Wolverine: Origins that movie was not very good) was very much based on a comic book run. The whole recluse Wolverine/Grizzly Bear interaction at the start of the movie was based on the comics. His time in Japan where he gets mixed up in an underworld power struggle is all comics. They went off book with the Viper = mutant part and Silver Samurai = not mutant unfortunately but at least they were trying after the disaster Wolverine: Origins turned out to be.
Old November 11th, 2014, 05:30 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My problem with Days of Future Past is that they screwed up their own time line. In first class we see Wolverine post weapon X, but in DoFP, Xavier mentions him and Eric going to Wolverine for help, but he has bone claws, thus implying this is pre-weapon X. I liked the movie except for that.
Old November 11th, 2014, 05:31 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
The Wolverine (2nd stand alone film that came out last summer, not Wolverine: Origins that movie was not very good) was very much based on a comic book run. The whole recluse Wolverine/Grizzly Bear interaction at the start of the movie was based on the comics. His time in Japan where he gets mixed up in an underworld power struggle is all comics. They went off book with the Viper = mutant part and Silver Samurai = not mutant unfortunately but at least they were trying after the disaster Wolverine: Origins turned out to be.
I enjoyed the Origins movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Marvel studios formed because they agreed with me.
Wrong, Marvel Studios was formed because they wanted to make more money.
Old November 11th, 2014, 06:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Well of course they wanted to make money. The reason these other studios have the movie rights to some of their characters was because they were on the verge of bankruptcy and signed off on bad deals just to keep afloat. Making money off their properties means they can retain them. They have also specifically expressed their frustrations with working with the Hollywood studios and having to stand my and watch them make terrible decisions creatively. You should hear the stories they have regarding their Ant-Man pitch from back in the day. They thought he should be part Ant. That might have actually been the tipping point where they decided they had to stop working with studios heads, writers, directors, & producers that had never actually picked up a comic book before but were all convinced they could tell a better story.
Old November 11th, 2014, 06:08 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
I'm really liking Flash, AoS, Arrow, and Constantine. GotHam is not doing it for me and neither is Walking Dead, though WD is more compelling than GotHam.

The writing on GotHam is just so bad. Last weeks episode Gordon and Bullock fist fought a guy like the aren't cops and were never trained on how to take a guy down and cuff him. No one seems to care (or the writers forgot) that Gordon killed a gangster in his luxury apartment. All the women on the show are bi-sexual, but all the men are straight. Everything with Jada P-S is awful. I had hoped it would get better, but now I don't care. It does seem popular, but most of the people I've talked to who like it have never picked up a comic book.

All those points are true, I really have nothing else to watch on Monday anyway. I guess when I think about I "like" it, I don't hate it or dislike it, but, Its not a must watch like Flash and AOS.

Last edited by Midgieboy3; November 11th, 2014 at 07:28 PM.
Old November 11th, 2014, 06:40 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I only watch it because there's nothing else coming out on monday night and I'm already super excited by that point about Flash and AoS so I need some kind of fix.
Old November 11th, 2014, 06:43 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
First off, I thought you meant the first Wolverine movie, so my bad. Second, while The Wolverine was better, that's like saying muddy water tasted better than urine. They took fantastic source material (the original Wolverine miniseries where he meets Yukio and also falls in love with Mariko) and went so far off track that they almost ruined a great story. While I agree it was infinitely more watchable, the best scene was during the credits, but it doesn't even fit in canonically now.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old November 11th, 2014, 07:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidicul View Post
My problem with Days of Future Past is that they screwed up their own time line. In first class we see Wolverine post weapon X, but in DoFP, Xavier mentions him and Eric going to Wolverine for help, but he has bone claws, thus implying this is pre-weapon X. I liked the movie except for that.
I completely missed that part. Now I have to go back and watch first class again. Though I did prefer DoFP with the depowered Wolverine.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 11th, 2014, 07:18 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I completely missed that part. Now I have to go back and watch first class again. Though I did prefer DoFP with the depowered Wolverine.
@Hidicul When we saw Wolverine in First Class, we have no idea if he is powered or not. They don't show his claws which is the only way to tell. He is in like a 10 second scene, not sure how you figure that's post-weapon X.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old November 11th, 2014, 07:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@Hidicul When we saw Wolverine in First Class, we have no idea if he is powered or not. They don't show his claws which is the only way to tell. He is in like a 10 second scene, not sure how you figure that's post-weapon X.
So I didn't miss anything...thanks Spidey

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 11th, 2014, 09:03 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He bases that off of the coat he's wearing. He claims that it's the jacket the old man gave him in Origins.
Old November 11th, 2014, 10:07 PM
C3G Landlord

AoS tonight:
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape