Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 22nd, 2011, 02:46 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Louisville Monthly Tournament - August 13th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diabolo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Something to consider for this map is that since part of the start zone is a 7-hex plate that is as high or higher than everything within 10 spaces, the base would almost always be on at least even ground with attacking units, and would always have a height advantage over melee units.
Figures cannot stand on top of the HQ. Therfore, the traditional 24 Hex starting zone is actually REDUCED by 7 hexes. 17 Hexes for the actual army.
Sorry I wasn't clear. I was actually referring specifically to the Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh-on that map there is a 7-hex plate in each start zone that is at level 3. If this map is in the map pool then players can place their base on that plate and it will have a height advantage over almost the entire map.

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old August 9th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Soon to be Mrs. Tony Stark

DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Gen-Con guys: Are you seriously still going? No one is scaped out? I'M scaped out and all I did was watch!

[And DeceitfulBeauty finally beat NecroBlade at Heroscape. With Iron Man.]
Old August 9th, 2011, 05:11 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congratulations to all the Louisville HSers who competed in GenCon!

Deroche... great job... welcome back to your homeland... you know what that means!

Beyond that... I have offline confirmations from Sawyer and Enkidu!

And no, Deceitful Beauty... Heroscaped out... Perish the thought!!!

Viva La Heroscape!!!

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old August 9th, 2011, 05:50 PM

DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diabolo View Post
Congratulations to all the Louisville HSers who competed in GenCon!

Deroche... great job... welcome back to your homeland... you know what that means!

Beyond that... I have offline confirmations from Sawyer and Enkidu!

And no, Deceitful Beauty... Heroscaped out... Perish the thought!!!

Viva La Heroscape!!!
Yes well El D you didn't go now did you? Did you play all weekend long to make up for it?

Deroche however did want more as he was leaving...he said he was like a crack addict and needed more. At least he can admit he has a problem!

But it was fun and I might pop on over Sat for a longer time than usual

Old August 9th, 2011, 07:21 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I'm a definite, as the lady says. 40-min rounds with win determined by HQ health sounds awesome. Now to figure out what can do the most damage the quickest...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 9th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sadly, I won't even make a run by appearance, as my family is bringing my niece by to move in with us or something. Something something College, something something Basement, something something take care of her.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old August 10th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Any chance btw of a Sept 3rd or 17th tournament next time? If not, I understand, just miss you guys

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old August 10th, 2011, 08:27 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Marcus said we're supposed to revert back to the first Saturday of the month, it's just a matter of when. Hopefully this September.

Old August 10th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Dr Feelgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Marcus said we're supposed to revert back to the first Saturday of the month, it's just a matter of when. Hopefully this September.
Good, I hate missing the local stuff due to work, especially since I have far less flexibility than I used to have.

Old August 10th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Speaking of Sept., a 2 vs. 2 tourney sounds nice...
Old August 10th, 2011, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Sadly, I won't even make a run by appearance, as my family is bringing my niece by to move in with us or something. Something something College, something something Basement, something something take care of her.
That could be interpreted in a way that could end badly for her!

I hope the schedule works out for you, 'cause I always like seeing you and the little man there.

Old August 10th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Dr Feelgood

Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events