Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old March 30th, 2021, 08:49 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Halls of Valhalla Customs from 2005 and 2006

Someone wants to use a custom "Standard Bearer of Weston" in our game next week. It is a fun event, so I am okay with him using them. What happened with these? Were they excepted as customs back then? Do people still use them? Just curious about these early Customs and an organization that approved them.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...read.php?t=907

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old March 31st, 2021, 11:59 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Halls of Valhalla Customs from 2005 and 2006

This was pre C3V/SoV. Basically someone would make a customer, someone would nominate, there was 2 weeks of discussion, then six Judges would have to vote with minimum of 4, preferably 5-6 YES votes. See HALLS OF VALHALLA (Best Of Custom Units) - Nominate Here!.

If you want to still play them, go for it! I don't think hardly any "sanctioned" tournaments (Online, regional) have allowed them in years, but some used to before SoV/C3V. Play at your own risk as since they are so old designs, that both later waves of official units as well as SoV/C3V units may "break" them, plus they were designed with older meta of less points, more range-friendly maps, no large bonding armies, etc. But I am sure some of them are a blast. I think I played by Blix along with older HorrorClix based customs, and remember they were fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum