Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old January 21st, 2016, 04:40 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: adoney's terrain

Nice trees! I tried creating my own a little while back... didn't turn out well.
Looks like you got the right idea here though, keep up the good work!
Old January 21st, 2016, 09:14 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Catapult looks awesome. I got the one from D&D miniatures Lords of Madness set. I've yet to come up with a catapult ability set I'm entirely happy with. Kind of functions like a character, but it's a destructible object. Probably just need to play around with it more.
Old January 22nd, 2016, 02:47 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Catapult looks awesome. I got the one from D&D miniatures Lords of Madness set. I've yet to come up with a catapult ability set I'm entirely happy with. Kind of functions like a character, but it's a destructible object. Probably just need to play around with it more.
Yeah, the abilities are a bit tricky b/c catapults are such a unique unit. My main difficulty is controlling it's movement...but I'm still in the play testing stages as well...if you check the Utah Soundoff thread here, I discuss the catapult powers more in detail and I've gotten some good feedback for what I developed.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 24th, 2016, 03:34 PM

warriorpriest Woo who?

Awesome stuff.
Old February 29th, 2016, 05:14 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

NEW CONTENT! Time for a couple things to add

Here is a what I'd consider a great addition to any castle type maps needing a little twist...or maps using ruins or roads...the STONE PILLAR WALKWAYS

Spoiler Alert!

Gargoyle Statue
Spoiler Alert!

More to come down the road...but for now...there you have it...a few simple projects

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 29th, 2016, 02:08 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Well done adoney, I like the size of lego snap on that just kinda goes. Very cool.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 29th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Agreed. I need to get my hands on some of those Lego pieces.
Nice work!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 4th, 2016, 02:07 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Agreed. I need to get my hands on some of those Lego pieces.
Nice work!
I'm not sure that these pillars in the recent addition are Lego's, but many of the other pieces used are from MegaBlok sets. Either way they both make GREAT additions to HS collections as custom terrain. I've been lucky to find various items (both Lego and MegaBlok) at second hand thrift stores usually in plastic bags for very cheap prices ( for <$5 ), but you'll have to look for them among the piles of junk.

@adoney ~

WOW! Bravo! These are awesome creations and they were all nicely presented with the hidden photos and details, etc. Obviously great minds think alike (hehehe ; - ) I've been building similar custom terrain pieces for a dozen+ years now, also using Lego's, MegaBlok, Aquarium, Model RR, and broken toys or play sets. But I still haven't figured out how to upload photos to this site yet.

I'm apparently not as meticulous as you, since I don't pay as much attention to the fine details. However we do shop at the same stores ( Wallmart "fish sections", PetSmarts, Dollar Stores, Goodwills, etc. ) searrching for the right things (even just random pieces) to use for HeroScape customs. I am definitely going to try attaching those pillars to the bottom of FotA roadway tiles - hadn't thought of that. And also building a "Barricade," since I've been holding onto a Pirates of the Caribbean action figure bone cage for a long time, uncertain as to what to build with it.

As an Off-Topic side note: I live in the deep south of the New Jersey shore, half way between Atlantic City and Cape May in Upper Township and have fun telling people that I live in UT, NJ

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; March 4th, 2016 at 02:09 PM. Reason: fixed error
Old March 4th, 2016, 03:41 PM

Hey thanks all ! It's always so nice To hear praise from fellow scapers! And yes, anytime I go to a store or travel I can't help myself but look around just to see if there's any treasures hiding to make or use for Heroscape.

And as for uploading photos...you're not the only one I've met who struggled with that so I think I'm going to make a tutorial for that and post it somewhere and maybe get it 'stickied'. Unless of course there already is a tutorial for it.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 4th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoney View Post
And as for uploading photos...you're not the only one I've met who struggled with that so I think I'm going to make a tutorial for that and post it somewhere and maybe get it 'stickied'. Unless of course there already is a tutorial for it.
When it comes to site usage questions and discussions, your first stop should be the Scapers Online subforum.

Your difficulties uploading difficulties are addressed in the "How To. . ." (use this site) threads. See the How To Post Images entry therein.
Old March 4th, 2016, 08:40 PM

Appreciate it Cavalier. I figured someone had already taken the time to do it...now I don't have to

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 17th, 2016, 04:55 PM

Dranore Woo who?

Hi Adoney, I love the custom terrain especially the trees. Actually those legos are Mega Bloks. Crystal wars was one of the better dragon mega blok lines. Are you 'Sir Heroscape' on Youtube by any chance?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles