Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old November 10th, 2014, 12:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's Custom Terrain Update 11-9-14 New Sci fi Pics

Well Good Pig, It was pretty fun. We rolled initiative, my one brother got to pick his start zone first, he claimed the top middle area, my other brother took the low ground by the right staircase, and I was left on the low ground by the other staircase. I had a themed army of Vader and some stormtroopers from the HOSS collection. My brother up top had Gorrillinators, Gorrillatroopers and a couple of C3V primadon heroes. My other brother had raylin 1.0 sentinals, concan, and some protectors of ullar, a straight up kyrie army. The brother up top got beat to shreds by the both of us, managed to kill vader and some of my other brothers kyrie. I managed to pick off the remaining squad figures with the stormtroopers. It was just a free for all 3 player for fun. we had 500 pt armies.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 10th, 2014, 05:11 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: Trex's Custom Terrain Update 11-9-14 New Sci fi Pics

Good Stuff. Rep+

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units
Old November 13th, 2014, 03:04 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's Custom Terrain Update 11-9-14 New Sci fi Pics

Screwed courtesy of photobucket.

Last edited by TREX; March 24th, 2018 at 06:03 PM.
Old November 13th, 2014, 03:51 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Trex's Custom Terrain Tower/Greenstuff mount tutorial 11

Elegant, but straight-forward! If only I had rep for you...

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old November 13th, 2014, 04:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool. Well done, thanks for sharing.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 8th, 2014, 12:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Making the ladder holds out of greenstuff is quite brilliant.
Old December 8th, 2014, 11:31 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Love the Orc attack platform! Nice work Trex.
Old December 11th, 2014, 08:33 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Out of curiosity I was directed here from the <link> on the Home Page and I am thoroughly impressed. This was an EXCELLENT thread and very useful tutorial. I love what you did with that old Imaginext castle. I was planning to do something similar (i.e. adding hexes to it), but never got around to doing that because I considered it a bulky thing to hang on to since whenever I play HeroScape, my opponents insist on only using officially sanctioned BoV's. And I think my wife sold it at one of our yard sales. Oh well, I'll probably find another one some day at a Thrift Store.

And those inverted cardboard packing things look awesome when they're painted up like that. That's another idea I had, but never found the time to initiate. I was thinking of using them as Sci-Fi (Tatooine-ish) buildings for smaller HO scale (1:72) miniatures by just cutting some doors and windows into them. It never occurred to me that they could be integrated into an HeroScape terrain as a light weight, solid object the way that you did. And using dowels to support a staircase is simply ingenious - I've got to try that . . . someday (when I've got enough spare time to build 'Scape terrain models again).

Finally, I just want to say, "BRAVO!" and "Great minds think alike." I too have utilized many spare parts, random things, and miscellaneous pieces that I've collected over the years to create custom terrain for HS - in particular a huge apocalyptic scene, which I called the "The Junk Yard," with mounds of broken stuff (junk) piled up to block lines of sight and inhibit maneuver. Sorry I've got not pictures to share right now. However, thanks for some great ideas for me to pursue in my next projects.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old December 13th, 2014, 10:21 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just ordered some of this mythical 'green stuff' that you and the other crazy talented modders on this site use. I'm looking forward to making some of those ladder holds you shared in addition to doing some minor figure mods.

It always bugged me that they didn't put a ladder slot on the side of the Marvel warehouse ruin. I love the looks of the ruin, but cringe thinking about a game where Thanos or somebody camps up on top and takes cheap shots at a ground pounder. Now I can fix that!
Old December 13th, 2014, 06:43 PM
"like" happy

At all for looking, thanks. @Yodaking , glad you enjoyed the idea of the greenstuff mounts, I have learned if you are making a very tall ladder, sometimes I will wrap a little greenstuff around the top rung a little bit. @Johngee , glad you liked it, hopefully it is good stuff to help you build your own customs, that is what I intended. @Good Pig , you will love the stuff, just make sure you keep your hands and tools wet when working with it or it will stick to everything, that is the key to handling it. The idea of the mount on a marvel ruin is a good one, I just make so much of my own stuff I didn't think of that, make sure you post a pic when your done, it sounds great.

Old December 16th, 2014, 09:30 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Making the ladder holds out of greenstuff is quite brilliant.
Old December 19th, 2014, 02:30 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Great stuff here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles