Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 11th, 2021, 09:46 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Shipping Containers Terrain Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Fudging these things to 4 is ridiculous though.
Are you speaking from actual play experience or just conceptually?
I've played them a lot actually. But my issues is probably more conceptually. Calling something Height 4 when it's taller than Cappy is off. besides, even if it's size 4 how much is that really helping the issue here. Most figures have move 5 or 6 so even if they start the turn next to the container just below the target figure, they can just climb on and not actually engage the figure unless the opponent just stands there for two turns. Anyone being competitive will just jump/fly to the next area anyway.

But to try and offer a solution...

SCALABLE
When counting spaces for a figure moving onto this object, you may count this object as having a height of 4.
Ah, you're talking about the object that A3n made. I'm talking about creating another one in the same scale as the Parked 18 wheeler. Height of 4, length of 3 hexes.
considering we are in the Shipping Container thread and the fact that I'm probably still a bit intoxicated from last night...I'm sure you can understand why I was not aware of this.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
What would you call it? Because folks are saying that’s too small to be a shipping container.
Storage Containers maybe

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Fudging these things to 4 is ridiculous though.
Are you speaking from actual play experience or just conceptually?
I've played them a lot actually. But my issues is probably more conceptually. Calling something Height 4 when it's taller than Cappy is off. besides, even if it's size 4 how much is that really helping the issue here. Most figures have move 5 or 6 so even if they start the turn next to the container just below the target figure, they can just climb on and not actually engage the figure unless the opponent just stands there for two turns. Anyone being competitive will just jump/fly to the next area anyway.

But to try and offer a solution...

SCALABLE
When counting spaces for a figure moving onto this object, you may count this object as having a height of 4.
Ah, you're talking about the object that A3n made. I'm talking about creating another one in the same scale as the Parked 18 wheeler. Height of 4, length of 3 hexes.
considering we are in the Shipping Container thread and the fact that I'm probably still a bit intoxicated from last night...I'm sure you can understand why I was not aware of this.
Totally understandable. So what do you think of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 11th, 2021, 09:47 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
What would you call it? Because folks are saying that’s too small to be a shipping container.
The trailer on the back of a semi is a shipping container.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 11th, 2021, 10:12 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I wouldn't know. Just telling you what folks have said - that height 4 is too small for a Shipping Container.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 11th, 2021, 01:01 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Should they be scalable withoutnflying or equipment? I mean honestly, how easy isn't to climb up on a container?

I've mostly just been talking about making one the same way at half the length.

I do understand where Q is coming from though. A typical flatbed can carry up to 40' which is a large one or 2 small ones.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library