Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old June 8th, 2016, 01:07 AM

TheGlassBee is surprisingly tart
New to Heroscape, looking for RttFF

Hi there everyone, I'm brand new to Heroscape. I have a set of Rotv in the mail arriving tomorrow that I plan to give to my gf for her birthday in a month from now, but the person who I'm receiving it from also recommended I try and find Rttff due to the terrain pieces. I'm to get a decent base set of terrain and figures so the two of us can create some cool maps, but I'm unsure exactly what to look for.

So for anyone out there with some cool terrain/figures that would like to help out a new 'scaper please let me know if you have anything for sale.

Thanks in advance
Old June 8th, 2016, 07:54 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: New to Heroscape, looking for RttFF

Welcome! Good to see new blood joining in the ranks. You'll easily find that you have joined one of the greatest gaming communities of all time, in "THE BATTLE OF ALL TIME".

There are many expansions that can improve your experience in making cool and fun maps. RttFF is definitely one of the most used and versatile expansions. With that said, the coolest expansion -in my humble opinion- is the Ticalla Jungle. Here are a few pictures

Unfortunately it is also the most expensive, easily fetching $100 on eBay and related sites. It's b/c of this unfortunate truth that I have taken it upon myself to provide the Heroscape community with a cheaper alternative at HALF the price! I make the same set of Jungle terrain custom but with the same bush materials as the originals and the trees at very high quality. Details of what I do can be found at my trade threadhere and you'll find that I have very POSITIVE feedback for my product and many people have been very pleased and have come back more than once. As a new 'scaper I'd also cut you a discount to help get your collection started...how's that sound?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 8th, 2016, 06:30 PM

Zeklore is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Eh, Ticalla isn't the most expensive expansion, that would be Aquilla's Alliance
Old June 8th, 2016, 07:18 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

Aquilla's Alliance is a myth. Some say they found it at the end of Ebay Rainbow sunken in a pot of debts.
Old June 8th, 2016, 08:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MementoMori View Post
Aquilla's Alliance is a myth. Some say they found it at the end of Ebay Rainbow sunken in a pot of debts.
Or in a used toy store tucked inside a RotV box billed as "with extra figures"

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 8th, 2016, 10:53 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
That would be a sweet find. I have never found a single piece of scape at a used store, garage sale, flea market, etc. And I do look.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old June 8th, 2016, 11:15 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
That would be a sweet find. I have never found a single piece of scape at a used store, garage sale, flea market, etc. And I do look.
I had just discovered heroscape and I had just purchased a Marvel set from Ebay and was cheated big time so I guess the universe was setting things right...I didn't realize what I had found since we were just looking for more terrain to build for our superheroes and the store owner obviously didn't either so I bought a full RotV set with a full AA set and a Vipers and Snipers set. My son let me trade some of them but I let him keep the Zetacron since he thought he was the snipers boss and he looked like a transformer. We originally planned to keep the Dragon as well but in the end we traded that as well for a box full of terrain and some cash to buy a lot of clix. It's probably the main reason the game took off so well in our house. Had we not found any terrain and settled for just the marvel set we'd likely gotten bored. I realized later that I could have gotten a lot more but when I look back at all the enjoyment I've had with my son it's hard to get upset. Besides we almost never play classic anyways.

I've been in that store every month since and they have never had any Heroscape since.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 9th, 2016, 04:07 PM

I'll have to think about it Sir Heroscape, as those trees you make do look nice. The problem is I also enjoy DIY time projects so I might end up making my own trees anyway. I'm mainly looking for enough basic terrain stuff so I can make some cool and varied maps like the bridge, some walls, and maybe some towers. I'm just having a tough time finding anything at a reasonable price.

I even tried calling around to various gaming stores in the area on the off chance they might have something, to which one employee said I must be dreaming haha. Been checking craigslist, looking through yard sale pics etc., but the only things I can find seem to be pretty over priced on Ebay.

Any other leads?
Old June 9th, 2016, 07:26 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

If you want terrain, instead of buying RTTFF (which is great) you can easily make your own trees and get a Fortress of the Archkyrie to get walls, doors, and what's more important: More road tiles than with the forest!!

Then you can use these to make your bridges: Oh, vanilla days when this was the only method of building bridges.

PD: Instructions just in case it isn't clear. You use these clips to connect the tiles from below.
Old June 9th, 2016, 08:23 PM

MementoMori that's genius! I feel like a baby who just learned to stand haha. I also just downloaded Virtualscape, what an awesome program! Definitely a good point about the road tiles from Archkyrie, I was already looking into making my own trees, also cuz they'll look cooler anyway.

The butterfly clips will be an awesome fix until I can get a hold of Rttff for a reasonable price. Thanks for the suggestion!
Old June 10th, 2016, 04:03 AM

We were spoiled by the game designers, but before that, in the olden days, true players sculpted they customs from rock!! :P
Old June 15th, 2016, 04:31 PM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

Where do you think we could fine FotA for a decent price.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades