Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old May 23rd, 2010, 09:15 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Watching Pineapple Express right now.
Old May 23rd, 2010, 09:34 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

I watched August Rush early this morning. It is my all time favorite movie.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old May 23rd, 2010, 10:10 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Just finished Iron Man II at the theaters.

Very eh, he doesn't wear the suit enough, he doesn't fight enough and the villans are without motivation or anything that makes them interesting. So in other words, exactly the same things I said after the first one.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old May 23rd, 2010, 10:16 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
"What the hell's down there, a ****ing Rancor?"

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 28th, 2010, 08:51 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Inglorious Basterds

Hmmmm, not sure what to say, definitely not what I expected based on the previews from when it was in theaters. I'll just add it to the list of Quentin Tatarntino movies that I simply didn't 'get.'

-insert signature here-
Old May 28th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
"What the hell's down there, a ****ing Rancor?"

That's probably become my favorite comedy of all time. Watched it repeatedly.
Old May 28th, 2010, 09:10 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Watched "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" for about the millionth time last night while playing some Scape.

"My peanut".

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old May 28th, 2010, 10:33 AM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

National Treasure 2:The Book of Secrets
Made me realize there is going to be a 3(2011) and a 4(20??). It's so cool when I realize these things months after it has already been announced. National Treasure is the stuff though, makes history so much cooler

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old May 28th, 2010, 10:48 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Just saw Where the Wild Things Are.

Just... wow... That movie was deep, disguised (slightly) as a children's movie.

But like one quote I read somewhere online, it's not a children's movie, it's a movie about childhood.

Very well made, just not for everyone. I personally love these kinds of movies.
Old May 28th, 2010, 11:09 AM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Inglorious Basterds

Hmmmm, not sure what to say, definitely not what I expected based on the previews from when it was in theaters. I'll just add it to the list of Quentin Tatarntino movies that I simply didn't 'get.'
There's not much to get. Tarantino simply imagined what would happen if a crack military team had been sent into nazi Germany in WWII and a specific set of circumstances allowed them a shot at Hitler. It's WAAAAY overboard, but typical of his style. He described it as his "Dirty Dozen" film. Being the film geek he is, you can see why he choses to reimagine favorite film types into his own vision. Heck, if I had the talent and backing, I'd do the same thing. Imagine "The Breakfast Club" reimaginated into a post-apocalyptic zombie-survival film. THAT would be cool. Just saying. Besides, tell me Hitler's death wasn't one of the coolest things you've seen in years. Of course, it could just be that I'm a sick moth****cker, but that's just me.

Oh yeah. And I rewatched 10 Things I Hate About You last night. I hate Ledger died. He had so much untapped potenial and I was so looking forward to more Joker from him. C'est la vie, I suppose. :sigh:
Old May 30th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Watched Wolverine last night. Enjoyable.

It was one of a stack of DVDs I picked up in a big sale the video store was having. I also got Watchmen, Incredible Hulk, Death at a Funeral, Choke, Cashback, Golden Compass and Quantum of Solace. What should we watch next? Any I should just skip?
Old May 30th, 2010, 12:19 PM

Jdet is surprisingly tart

I watched Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels yesterday. I thought it was excellent and funny!

Jdet is a MacDirk Warrior...
in the Garden of Horror...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies