Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old January 8th, 2018, 08:09 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

I finished the last of the 4Ground Games kits that I have to use for The Walking Dead All Out War. I started assembly of it on New Years Day, and chipped away at it during the week here and there, and finally finished it on Saturday. It has lots of little details that add to the build time, but it actually wasn't as difficult as the others, as the pieces fit together nicely and didn't require much sanding/filing to get things to fit. There was a lot of paper that I had to cut and glue on for imagery and signage, including three tiny strips for controls on the cooking station, the cash register top, menus at the ordering counter etc. Even the tile section of the floor was printed paper that I had to cut and glue onto the mdf floor section. I also varnished that floor section to help protect it during the rest of the build and playing on.

There were a lot of tiny parts, especially for the cooking station, as the frying pans on top are 2 pieces each and the deep frier baskets at the far end are 3 pieces each. The stools and bench seats were also a lot of pieces, as everything in these kits comes on flat sheets of various thicknesses of mdf or card stock.

As per all the other kits, the doors are fully functional.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 8th, 2018, 08:30 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Since I had setup Heathville after finishing the Diner, I figured I ought to use it. I didn't think it would be all that great to play on the entire board as a solo game, so I decided to make a little campaign. I would basically play 1 game on each section of mat, more or less and it may evolve differently as I go. But the plan is to have a 100 point group, including starting equipment, enter from the corner of the railroad mat and have the first game there. They would move toward the house mat, as that is their immediate need, shelter. The house mat game would be 2nd, and then from there as a base of operations, they'd go out and scavenge on the other mat sections. I'm thinking about having the last game be on the garage mat and have a car inside. They would need to break into the garage and get the car started so they can eventually scavenge further from the house. All other cars on the board will be beyond repair.

I started with Derek, Allen and Donna for 70 points, and gave Derek a bat and bandages, Allen a shovel and Donna bandages. Total of 98 points. There would be 7 walkers placed in that area. The goal of this game is for the survivors to search the barrel, the crates and the big tank area. They just had to be on the tank base to search, and adjacent to any crate. Aside from that, the game ends at the end of the round that all remaining survivors get to the house section. Once a survivor ends their turn on the house mat, they are out of this game. Wherever they and any walkers end up at the end of the game, is where they will start the next game. Wounds carry over, as does found supplies.

I may also at some point allow for a new survivor to be added. Perhaps the group rescues someone while out scavenging.

Heathville

Donna, Allen and Derek at the start of the game.

The survivors start at the bottom left corner, and 7 walkers are in their way.

Better view

Derek ran forward to make noise and attract a walker from the central area, to help clear that out for later. Both Allen and Donna sneak forward a bit, heading toward the barrel by the blue tank. The event for this round was Won't Stay Down. Since there were no prone walkers, the threat goes up one, and then one more for end of round solo rules.

Allen reduces threat to 2 with Hold Nerve and then runs toward barrel and attracting the nearby walker into melee. Derek does the same thing. Donna sneaks because if she ran, the punk rock walker near in the road near the tracks would engage her.

The event for this round is The Herd, so you can move one walker and have all eligible walkers within 8 inches move toward it.

Herded up.

Melee raises threat to 2 and Allen is able to knock down his walker, while Derek kills the heck out of his. End of round has the prone walker stay down and end of round adds one to threat (3) for solo rules.

Derek uses Hold Nerve to reduce threat back down to 2 and runs toward the oil tank and attracting a walker to him. Donn fails to Hold Nerve and runs toward the barrel to be able to search it next round. There were no eligible walkers within 10' of her to shamble toward her after running. Allen is able to Hold Nerve to reduce threat down to 1 and then he engages prone walker.

The event for this round is There's A Storm Comin' that raises threat by 1. Melee raises threat up again to get it back to 3.

Derek is really taking it to the walkers with that bat of his, 2 for 2 with kills. Allen was able to headstomp the prone walker he attacked. +1 more threat at end of round for solo rules, up to 4 now.

Donna had snuck to the barrel in the previous round, forgot pictures. She searched it and found nothing but an empty cardboard box. Derek Holds Nerve to reduce threat to 3 and sneaks towards the crates. Allen Holds Nerve to bring threat down to 2 and then sneaks toward the oil tank. The event for this round was The Hunger, and it had no effect this round so it raised threat by 1 and then end of ro... See More

Part of The Walking Dead event from the round, was to have them move towards the closest survivor after entering the game. So they moved up toward Derek by the crates. Then +1 threat for end of round solo rules to get it up to 7.

Allen hands Donna the hockey stick he found and runs to draw one of the new walkers. Donna once again fails to Hold Nerve (she is really playing the part of a low nerve survivor here) and then she sneaks next to Allen to help fight the walker. Derek does Hold Nerve to get threat down to 6 and then yells to make noise to get the other new walker to bump against the crates while trying to get at him... See More

Melee raised threat to 8, then Donna and Allen took out their walker. The couple that kills walkers together, stays together. +1 threat for end of round solo rules, to 9, medium threat.

Derek Holds Nerve to reduce threat to 8 and then sneaks to get close to walker at end of crates. Donna finally grew a pair and was able to Hold Nerve down to 7, maybe it was the adrenaline of taking that hockey stick to the walker.Then she sneaks around to back of crates. Allen is pumped up as well and Holds Nerve to get it down to 6 and follows his wife behind crates.

At the start of the event phase, Derek was in the kill zone of the walker at the end of the crates, so it moves to engage him. The event, The Hunger, raises threat up to 7 and has 1 eligible walker move towards closest survivor, which happened to be Derek.

Melee brings threat up to 8. Derek failed to kill this walker, only knocking it down. At the end of the round, that walker stands back up and threat goes up by 1 to 9, medium.

Donna has her act together and Holds Nerve yet again, to drop it down to 8. Then she is close enough to sneak over the low rock wall into the house section, and taking out of the action for the rest of this game. Allen makes noise to attract grandpa walker toward him and Allen sneaks around the tank end of the crates to engage with grandpa walker. Derek fails to Hold Nerve and sneaks to engage wal... See More

Allen Holds Nerve to lower threat to 12 and then runs to the house section, drawing grandpa walker adjacent to him. Derek fails to Hold Nerve and sneaks adjacent to walker and Allen, into the house section.

The event for this round is Feeding Frenzy, which has you roll one 50/50 die for each survivor engaged with a walker to see if they take a wound. Both Derek and Allen take 1 wound each. Then you have to roll a blue die to see how many eligible walkers move toward the nearest survivor. Rolled a 1, so one walker from the Herd moves toward them.

Melee brings threat up to 13, and then Derek and Allen beat the snot out of the walker to kill it. End of round brings threat up to 14 (High).

After that last round was completed until the end, the scenario is completed since 3 objectives were searched and all the living survivors made it into the house area.

Derek and Allen each took one wound but otherwise are fine.

The start of the next scenario, in the house section, will start with the minis in this current position, but adding more walkers in the house section as per normal rules, so there will be 7 more added based on 100 point game. I'll figure out placement of them and perhaps randomize one or two in the house, as well as figuring out the objective areas to search etc.

Survivors and threat track at end of game.

Old January 8th, 2018, 11:05 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Awesome stuff hahma. I think this would be a fun way to learn game mechanics before teaching it to my brothers for sure. Do you know anything about the mantic points that come with the sets? I think I have 1 or 2 points to go before I can get either michonne or abraham. Which would you choose? Michonne is very iconic and abraham is badass.....so Im leaning towards michonne but wont have enough points any time soon to go for abraham after. Im slowly knocking out projects in the shop and may have time to paint up my walking dead terrain set I bought. Terrain just seems so much quicker than painting minis.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 8th, 2018, 01:44 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Awesome stuff hahma. I think this would be a fun way to learn game mechanics before teaching it to my brothers for sure. Do you know anything about the mantic points that come with the sets? I think I have 1 or 2 points to go before I can get either michonne or abraham. Which would you choose? Michonne is very iconic and abraham is badass.....so Im leaning towards michonne but wont have enough points any time soon to go for abraham after. Im slowly knocking out projects in the shop and may have time to paint up my walking dead terrain set I bought. Terrain just seems so much quicker than painting minis.
Definitely the way to learn before teaching. It can legitimately be played solo, co-op or 1v1 or team v team. Many options. So getting a handle on the gameplay and round sequence while playing solo will make it easier for you to teach your brothers. The round sequence is key, because you have character actions in the first phase, then during the event phase, you first check kill zones of walkers to see if they will close in to engage any survivors, then you reveal an event card. After the event phase, then you resolve melee. Unlike other skirmish games, while you can use an action to shoot in this game, you don't use an action to attack with melee, and once you are in base to base with an enemy, you can't use any actions. So playing vs an opponent, it's smart to try to engage an enemy survivor with either one of your survivors or a walker, before that enemy gets has taken its turn, because it will lose their actions if you engage it. Also, your situation can change from your character action phase until the melee phase because of events that can have more walkers engage you. After melee is resolved, you roll the 50/50 die to see if any prone walkers stand back up and then any bitten survivors roll the 50/50 die to see if they take an extra wound. Solo rules have you add 1 to the threat at the end of each round. Also, if you don't have the Prelude to Woodbury set, don't worry about it. I looked at the solo event cards that came with it vs the regular event cards from the core set. The only difference is that in the solo events, it tells you to move walkers toward the nearest survivor, whereas with the core set event cards, it says that each player moves a walker in the direction of their choice. So when playing 1v1, you are going to choose to move a walker toward your enemy survivors, and when using these for solo play, just do like the solo ones say and when told to move a walker in any direction, move it towards the nearest survivor.

As for Mantic points, I have 11, including the 4 that came printed on the booklet already in the core set. I will get Abraham when I get 15 points. Michonne can be gotten as a regular booster, so she's available to buy whereas Abraham isn't, that I'm aware of. Both Michonne's come with the Nomad Michonne card and the Katana. The Mantic points version seems to just be an alternative pose.

Old January 8th, 2018, 04:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Too much goodness.
Old January 8th, 2018, 04:53 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Since I had setup Heathville after finishing the Diner, I figured I ought to use it. I didn't think it would be all that great to play on the entire board as a solo game, so I decided to make a little campaign. I would basically play 1 game on each section of mat, more or less and it may evolve differently as I go. But the plan is to have a 100 point group, including starting equipment, enter from the corner of the railroad mat and have the first game there. They would move toward the house mat, as that is their immediate need, shelter. The house mat game would be 2nd, and then from there as a base of operations, they'd go out and scavenge on the other mat sections. I'm thinking about having the last game be on the garage mat and have a car inside. They would need to break into the garage and get the car started so they can eventually scavenge further from the house. All other cars on the board will be beyond repair.

I started with Derek, Allen and Donna for 70 points, and gave Derek a bat and bandages, Allen a shovel and Donna bandages. Total of 98 points. There would be 7 walkers placed in that area. The goal of this game is for the survivors to search the barrel, the crates and the big tank area. They just had to be on the tank base to search, and adjacent to any crate. Aside from that, the game ends at the end of the round that all remaining survivors get to the house section. Once a survivor ends their turn on the house mat, they are out of this game. Wherever they and any walkers end up at the end of the game, is where they will start the next game. Wounds carry over, as does found supplies.

I may also at some point allow for a new survivor to be added. Perhaps the group rescues someone while out scavenging.

Heathville

Donna, Allen and Derek at the start of the game.

The survivors start at the bottom left corner, and 7 walkers are in their way.

Better view

Derek ran forward to make noise and attract a walker from the central area, to help clear that out for later. Both Allen and Donna sneak forward a bit, heading toward the barrel by the blue tank. The event for this round was Won't Stay Down. Since there were no prone walkers, the threat goes up one, and then one more for end of round solo rules.

Allen reduces threat to 2 with Hold Nerve and then runs toward barrel and attracting the nearby walker into melee. Derek does the same thing. Donna sneaks because if she ran, the punk rock walker near in the road near the tracks would engage her.

The event for this round is The Herd, so you can move one walker and have all eligible walkers within 8 inches move toward it.

Herded up.

Melee raises threat to 2 and Allen is able to knock down his walker, while Derek kills the heck out of his. End of round has the prone walker stay down and end of round adds one to threat (3) for solo rules.

Derek uses Hold Nerve to reduce threat back down to 2 and runs toward the oil tank and attracting a walker to him. Donn fails to Hold Nerve and runs toward the barrel to be able to search it next round. There were no eligible walkers within 10' of her to shamble toward her after running. Allen is able to Hold Nerve to reduce threat down to 1 and then he engages prone walker.

The event for this round is There's A Storm Comin' that raises threat by 1. Melee raises threat up again to get it back to 3.

Derek is really taking it to the walkers with that bat of his, 2 for 2 with kills. Allen was able to headstomp the prone walker he attacked. +1 more threat at end of round for solo rules, up to 4 now.

Donna had snuck to the barrel in the previous round, forgot pictures. She searched it and found nothing but an empty cardboard box. Derek Holds Nerve to reduce threat to 3 and sneaks towards the crates. Allen Holds Nerve to bring threat down to 2 and then sneaks toward the oil tank. The event for this round was The Hunger, and it had no effect this round so it raised threat by 1 and then end of ro... See More

Part of The Walking Dead event from the round, was to have them move towards the closest survivor after entering the game. So they moved up toward Derek by the crates. Then +1 threat for end of round solo rules to get it up to 7.

Allen hands Donna the hockey stick he found and runs to draw one of the new walkers. Donna once again fails to Hold Nerve (she is really playing the part of a low nerve survivor here) and then she sneaks next to Allen to help fight the walker. Derek does Hold Nerve to get threat down to 6 and then yells to make noise to get the other new walker to bump against the crates while trying to get at him... See More

Melee raised threat to 8, then Donna and Allen took out their walker. The couple that kills walkers together, stays together. +1 threat for end of round solo rules, to 9, medium threat.

Derek Holds Nerve to reduce threat to 8 and then sneaks to get close to walker at end of crates. Donna finally grew a pair and was able to Hold Nerve down to 7, maybe it was the adrenaline of taking that hockey stick to the walker.Then she sneaks around to back of crates. Allen is pumped up as well and Holds Nerve to get it down to 6 and follows his wife behind crates.

At the start of the event phase, Derek was in the kill zone of the walker at the end of the crates, so it moves to engage him. The event, The Hunger, raises threat up to 7 and has 1 eligible walker move towards closest survivor, which happened to be Derek.

Melee brings threat up to 8. Derek failed to kill this walker, only knocking it down. At the end of the round, that walker stands back up and threat goes up by 1 to 9, medium.

Donna has her act together and Holds Nerve yet again, to drop it down to 8. Then she is close enough to sneak over the low rock wall into the house section, and taking out of the action for the rest of this game. Allen makes noise to attract grandpa walker toward him and Allen sneaks around the tank end of the crates to engage with grandpa walker. Derek fails to Hold Nerve and sneaks to engage wal... See More

Allen Holds Nerve to lower threat to 12 and then runs to the house section, drawing grandpa walker adjacent to him. Derek fails to Hold Nerve and sneaks adjacent to walker and Allen, into the house section.

The event for this round is Feeding Frenzy, which has you roll one 50/50 die for each survivor engaged with a walker to see if they take a wound. Both Derek and Allen take 1 wound each. Then you have to roll a blue die to see how many eligible walkers move toward the nearest survivor. Rolled a 1, so one walker from the Herd moves toward them.

Melee brings threat up to 13, and then Derek and Allen beat the snot out of the walker to kill it. End of round brings threat up to 14 (High).

After that last round was completed until the end, the scenario is completed since 3 objectives were searched and all the living survivors made it into the house area.

Derek and Allen each took one wound but otherwise are fine.

The start of the next scenario, in the house section, will start with the minis in this current position, but adding more walkers in the house section as per normal rules, so there will be 7 more added based on 100 point game. I'll figure out placement of them and perhaps randomize one or two in the house, as well as figuring out the objective areas to search etc.

Survivors and threat track at end of game.
All of your pics make me want an RPG version of Dead of Winter.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 8th, 2018, 09:56 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Awesome @Hahma . It looks like im going for abraham first then. Im only 1 point away it seems. I have all the big box expansions and some smaller boosters. Im closing in on getting the frostgrave single player and cooperative play variant campaign in order. Then i move on to finish up other games.

Old January 8th, 2018, 11:01 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Too much goodness.
Thanks! It's how I had envisioned it back in November when I first started looking at pairing the 4Ground building kits with the 6 2x2 neoprene mats by Deep Cut Studios. I had the house a couple months previously, but wanted to round out a nice small town setting. Then when 4Ground had a great Black Friday weekend sale, it allowed me to get more than I had originally planned to get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
All of your pics make me want an RPG version of Dead of Winter.
Thanks Spidey! I hadn't thought about it as DoW since I'm playing solo and not cutthroat traitorish like DoW, but once they get to the house, that can be the "colony" so to speak and then they can go scavenging from there, like DoW. This plays well as a competitive game, so on this setup, I could see it as having another group of survivors coming in at the opposite corner, and then having run-ins here and there, as well as dealing with walkers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Awesome @Hahma . It looks like im going for abraham first then. Im only 1 point away it seems. I have all the big box expansions and some smaller boosters. Im closing in on getting the frostgrave single player and cooperative play variant campaign in order. Then i move on to finish up other games.

That just seemed to make sense for me, because it seems like he is a Mantics points exclusive and Michonne can be bought. And like you said before, once you spend those points, it will be tough to get back to 15 again. I'm getting the vehicle/obstacle/objective set so I can have more vehicles on the board and I like the look of the barriers and 3D objectives. I am also getting the equipment card deck in order to have more options to outfit starting survivors. It will really help when having games with several people, or if I end up demoing more than one game at a time with multiple setups. I don't think either of those come with Mantic points though. I will likely get a couple small boosters and an expansion or two later on, because I also ordered a couple expansions for a board game I love called Concordia. So will need to save up for more TWD.

Look forward to seeing your Frostgrave variants. After this TWD solo campaign, I'll have to get back to painting my Ghost Archipelago stuff and maybe setup Frostgrave for solo play. There is already a solo scenario for it that gives ideas for ways to apply it for other scenarios, so I may give that a whirl. Also need to find time for gaming with it against my buddies again, but they have wonky schedules and it can be difficult lately.

Old January 18th, 2018, 05:31 PM
"like" happy

Figured Id throw these on here from our 5 player Imperial assault skirmish using my gridless rules. It was super epic and really cool looking using some of my custom star wars terrain.

I was playing the trooper/heavy trooper imperial team in the middle. We were playing with special objectives grabbing holocrons and taking them to the middle. We also played that the middle doors were locked from the inside to keep the 5th player from being completely jacked from the get go. I actually blasted some of the doors from the inside to hurt some of the door attackers with blast on my heavy troopers. 1.5 inch per move/range on the measuring sticks. If over 50% of figure was blocked from true line of sight then 1 additional black die was added to the defense roll. Hope you guys enjoy the pics as much as we had playing.

Old January 18th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Prickly Cactus

Good stuff Trex! Looks like you had fun. But the board has grids

It's cool that you can play ImpAss in a gridless way. I've never played it, but I imagine that it would be fun to play. I'm still waiting on Star Wars Legion, and haven't made any SW specific terrain yet. I have a desert and badlands 6x4 mats, with badlands being one I will do any kind of green or forested battles on for Legion. It has a lot of dirt and rocks, but greenery too. My buddy Brian has a 6x4 snow mat for Legion. So it will be interesting to see how we go with it as far as paint schemes on the rebels and which terrain to make. Snow terrain would be pretty easy. Desert wouldn't be too bad, though besides the hills and such, I'd likely want some kind of buildings. I have Scape trees for a forest setting, though I'd really like to make some of those big trees I've seen people make that don't even have branches, as they are just hug and tall trunks that must not start to have branches until way high up.

Do you have 4 brothers to have a 5 player game or did you recruit some friends for that game?

Old January 18th, 2018, 07:30 PM
"like" happy

I initially made a 1.25 inch grid on that dungeon type board before I had made rules up for grid less play. That board was going to be a dual used game board for frostgrave and imperial assault. I made the colors of it and my walls so it can be used as kind of a stone floor or a grey floor that looks good for sci fi stuff. That way I don't have to have but one board. It has the water side on the flip side of it. Ive come up with some little ideas for some other larger scatter terrain to make those two sides more usable for other games. I also just picked up the morgan booster for walking dead with some amazon giftcards I had. I ended up paying one dollar and some change for it. Maybe that will get me enough mantic points for abraham. I'm out sick again with bronchitis. I had pneumonia, and now bronchitis. No new pics of any crafts, I've not got any action in the shop due to all my sickness. I've been trashed off an on for the last month or so. I've got a weak immune system from my Ulcerative Colitis and asthma. So tis the season for me to get everyones cold, flue, etc. Caught up on a little Fallout 4 on the PS4 though. I did get my shipping information update on my snapmaker 3d printer today so I can finalize it. That was cool. Probably still get it in march though. Yeah, the 5th player was one of my brothers friends. I have 4 brothers but my older brother doesn't game of any kind, he's odd that way.

Old January 18th, 2018, 08:45 PM
"like" happy

Here's a link to all the Frostgrave core monster cards I made for any of you guys to use.
I made another thread to find them easier and add other resources you guys might want to.
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ewpost&t=54604

I'll post all the other ones for the other books and GA as well eventually.
I'll also get to adding my custom ones in sets as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures