Notices

View Poll Results: Syvaris or the Krav
Syvaris 19 21.11%
Krav Maga Agents 71 78.89%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 26th, 2011, 11:28 PM

ArmocGruts Woo who?
Syvaris or Krav Maga Agents?

I always have a tough time trying to figure out which of these I should spend my hundred points on. The Krav have 3 figures and Stealth Dodge. But Syvaris has more range and mmore survivability. Which of these do you think is better wroth the hundred points?
Old August 26th, 2011, 11:31 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Syvaris or Krav Maga Agents?

Syvarris has more lives, but not necessarily more survivability. Stealth Dodge saves the Krav's lives enough that on average, I think the Krav last longer.

Of course, the Krav lose an attack every time one of them dies, but they do have more attacks to begin with... Hmm. Tough choice. I'm thinking the Krav are a better overall choice, but Syvarris is a great counterdraft to slow melee.

EDIT: Also, in a one-on-one fight, the agents win, no contest.

Last edited by Shockma Ranyk; August 26th, 2011 at 11:37 PM.
Old August 26th, 2011, 11:35 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

Personally I believe that Syvarris is better. He's been one of my favorites since I got 'Scape, and since I was small, I'd stack all of my leftover one hexers in a tower, and set Syvarris on top. Ah, memories.

Old August 26th, 2011, 11:37 PM

Therion knows what's in an order marker Therion knows what's in an order marker

The Krav have one extra attack per OM.

They also have more move, more defense and Stealth Dodge.

Syvarris has one more life and two more range (but the Krav can reach 9 when used with Laglor).

Yeah, not a really hard decision.

Patience Drain
After loading and before posting, roll the twenty-sided die.
On a 1, Therion makes a long and/or irritating post.
On a 2-15, Therion may not post this turn.
On a 16+, post normally.
Old August 26th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

I hate to do it to the elf, but I vote KMA
Old August 26th, 2011, 11:41 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

I see you've used Pacience Drain, it seems to be working

Old August 26th, 2011, 11:57 PM

Master of Disaster is surprisingly tart

Krav Agents get my vote.

No contest for me at all.
Old August 27th, 2011, 12:39 AM

Eak is surprisingly tart

When you ask yourself who you should draft, it would be better in my opinion to draft the agents. However, that doesn't mean you shouldn't draft Syvarris! I frequently draft both of them. If your agents are killed, you still have Syvarris to do some damage!

Edit: This also goes for Q9/Q10. In games larger than 500 points(330 points is a bit too much for two similar units), I'd definitely draft them both, because they're both good.
Old August 27th, 2011, 02:45 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Syvarris for me. The Krav tend to do poorly for me(Stealth Dodge won't work without the shields guys, c'mon get at least 1...).

~~flameslayer, blankingly

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; August 27th, 2011 at 02:46 AM. Reason: They proved this theroy in a game...3 times in a row they blanked(thank you customs)...
Old August 27th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Syvarris is an elf. Elves are my second favorite type. (I like orcs a little bit more, but only by a tiny bit.)
Old August 27th, 2011, 08:39 AM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilfheimPwns View Post
Personally I believe that Syvarris is better. He's been one of my favorites since I got 'Scape, and since I was small, I'd stack all of my leftover one hexers in a tower, and set Syvarris on top. Ah, memories.
We must be the same person. I remember doing the exact same thing with leftover tiles to make Syvarris practically invincible.
Old August 27th, 2011, 11:24 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I love the elf archer, but the only real advantage he has over the KMA is that he can pick up treasure glyphs and survive special abilities like Chomp better. Otherwise, he almost always dies faster.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units