Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old November 24th, 2010, 07:03 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
The Book of Samuel Brown

The Book of Samuel Brown
Forever Valiant

(If you cannot view the army card image, follow this link to the Heroscapers Gallery)

Character Bio (From truth): Awhile back Wizards asked us to design a couple of potential repaint exclusives. We made Agent Skahen and one other. The other was a patriot by the name of Samuel Brown and he was never used. We recently asked Wizards for permission to release the card and were granted permission. So here it is. Special thanks to long-time Heroscaper Hextr1p for assisting on putting the card graphic together.

Download High Resolution Card PDF

OFFICIAL REPAINT PHOTOS AND COLORS:
Spoiler Alert!

-Rulings and Clarifications-
Q: Is Samuel Brown Official?

A: Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
I know Guru mentioned this, but I want folks to know that Sam is completely official. He is approved and tested and was design back before D&D Heroscape came out. He was one of our favorites and seeing him arrive like this really makes me feel good.
-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:

Synergy Benefits Offered:
  • 4th Massachusetts Line: Valiant Army Defense Bonus
    Having a Valiant personality, Samuel Brown may aid the 4th Massachusetts Line with their VALIANT ARMY
    DEFENSE BONUS
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
TBA

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Samuel Brown "Pre-Release" Discussion

Samuel Brown - What's Your Army Ideas?

Power Ranking and Master Index
TBA

Last edited by R˙chean; April 11th, 2015 at 03:41 PM. Reason: VC synergy added
Old November 24th, 2010, 09:07 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Samuel Brown

FIRST! Awesome. Thanks tcglkn. This was the fastest BOOK post ever!

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old November 24th, 2010, 09:11 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Things like this make me wonder if we could ever receive the Marvel wave 1 stats.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old November 24th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I really can't afford to waste a squad of 4th Mass to make this guy, seeing that I'm a squad less than the number I want, but proxy him I will. . Don't know what I'll do for tournaments though.

One thing that I see right off the bat is he offers many more roles to a 450pt. or 520pt. Mass build. If you want all valiant you're going to use SotM Drake and x4 or 5 Mass. But now that 170pt. role can be Alastair, RotV Drake, or Concan + Eldgrim along with Sam. And, now that I suddenly realized it, he is the second one to have a special attack too. Big hero with SA or 1-2 heroes and Sam with a SA. That is cool.

Yeah, I hope Marvel Wave 1, D4, and other never released things will finally surface.
Old November 24th, 2010, 10:00 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

As I said in the blog:

Quote:
I have an idea to use him in a tourney:

Get a sticker used in the DnD Master set (or somewhere else), and place it on base. That way you could tell him apart from the rest.
Old November 24th, 2010, 10:02 PM

Bladethorne is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I think he could be a good PK killer. Fire and Rush will eliminate their extra def, and he can take out two of them at once.

My sig would like to say that it is a sig. Let's all wave hi to the sig.
Can't find what your looking for? Try the Index.
Old November 24th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

I could see 4 people going in together to split the purchase price of a pack of 4th Mass, paint all of 4 of the figures with brown coats, and then just divide them up. It doesn't have to be this exact figure out of the pack. That is, of course, if you can find them....

Last edited by Grishnakh; November 24th, 2010 at 10:27 PM.
Old November 25th, 2010, 12:11 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Normally I wouldn't post this here, but putting our new holiday gift of Mel Gibson, er, I mean Samuel Brown, together with C3V's IAmBatman "not wanting to fill every missing niche"--and given that we now have a newly created missing niche--I came up with the following untested custom while anticipating our new Official figure--use any Rev War figure with a repainted GREEN coat for the following:

LYNDON BARRY
(Einar)

3 Life
Move 5
Range 6
Attack 3
Defense 2
55 Points

Human
Unique Hero
Loyalist
Disciplined
Medium 5

Recruit Loyalists
Instead of Attacking, roll the twenty sided die. On a roll of 15 or higher, place a defeated 10th Foot figure back on the board, on an empty space adjacent to Lyndon Barry but not adjacent to an unfriendly figure. Place a wound marker on its base. The new Loyalist has the same statistics as a 10th Foot figure, but without the Special Powers. Lyndon Barry may not recruit more figures than the number that started the game.

(This is now posted in my customs thread The Chas Customs Closet, if you'd rather comment there).

Last edited by chas; November 25th, 2010 at 12:32 AM.
Old November 25th, 2010, 12:24 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I could see 4 people going in together to split the purchase price of a pack of 4th Mass, paint all of 4 of the figures with brown coats, and then just divide them up. It doesn't have to be this exact figure out of the pack. That is, of course, if you can find them....
If me and mine can get a sixth squad of Mass, this will definitely happen (our collection is shared, funded by seven guys for the last six years). The problem being that we don't yet have even a fourth squad of the Mass.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old November 25th, 2010, 12:34 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I have an extra set of 4th Mass and the painting doesn't look too hard.
Old November 25th, 2010, 01:01 AM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

I know the back of the card is almost never used, but is there any way we can get a picture of it?

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of darkness
Old November 25th, 2010, 01:29 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav11111 View Post
I know the back of the card is almost never used, but is there any way we can get a picture of it?
Check the front page link to the .pdf.

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units