Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 8th, 2016, 01:51 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Shopping for SoV/C3V minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Pathfinder Ettin figure for Grigor and Rogirg is on sale today at CoolStuffInc. for $5.99. 13 left in stock as of this post. CSI offers 99 cent shipping on singles.
That is one of my favorite figure/power combos. C3V really nailed on that guy.

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709
Old April 8th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Not really sure if this is the place to ask (probably isn't) but where would I go about finding double bases for rebasing? I know Impact's recommended for bases, but I've never seen them have any in stock.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 8th, 2016, 03:26 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Not really sure if this is the place to ask (probably isn't) but where would I go about finding double bases for rebasing? I know Impact's recommended for bases, but I've never seen them have any in stock.
Auggie's used to have quite a few for really cheap. The ones I have are not top-knotch quality, but they do the job.

However, Auggie's bases for Large single-space figures are *awesome*.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 8th, 2016, 03:37 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I think @mac122 posted somewhere about a comparison he did of the several available double bases, but I don't remember where.

Another option is to buy cheap double-based figures like the Deathstalkers or Charos/Dund/Brunak/SBN and then pull them off the bases.
Old April 8th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Our poor Deathstalkers. They are sad, because several of them have no feet, and many have nowhere to stand.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 8th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Our poor Deathstalkers. They are sad, because several of them have no feet, and many have nowhere to stand.
I was going to make the joke that they could go shopping for shoes at the "maul" but decided instead to post that I decided not make that pun, so that I could post it without without having the embarrassment of anyone knowing I actually thought that it was funny.
Old April 8th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
I don't know if anyone still sells them. Yodajunkie used to have an Ebay shop, but it's gone.

I can 3D print some for you, although they won't be as smooth as cast bases. They will also be white, not brown. And without stickers. But they WILL be the right shape and size. You can see some I printed out at the bottom of the first post in this thread.

I'll have to run the numbers, but they'll probably cost about $1.00 each not including shipping.

UPDATE: I just saw that Amazon has some brown filament that I can get. So if you (or others) are seriously interested, I can put in an order and do some test runs to make sure they look OK.
Old April 8th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Honestly, I prefer not to go through users on Heroscapers - it's not something I've ever done before, it's simpler to buy from a shop if possible. I still have some I got from Yodajunkie before he folded - when they run out, I guess it's back to flock and corrugated cardboard.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 8th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I think @mac122 posted somewhere about a comparison he did of the several available double bases, but I don't remember where.

Another option is to buy cheap double-based figures like the Deathstalkers or Charos/Dund/Brunak/SBN and then pull them off the bases.
Yodajunkie Designs sells peanut bases. In my experience, I have always received everything I've ordered, but they are not always the quickest to ship items.

Edit: Impact was buying from Yodajunkie and selling on their website.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 8th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Yodajunkie Designs sells peanut bases. In my experience, I have always received everything I've ordered, but they are not always the quickest to ship items.
Tell me about it. Thanks though!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 9th, 2016, 10:20 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:

Yeah, I'm afraid that I'll have to go that route soon since I'm quickly running out of the many Grimnaks and Mimrings that I bought up when they were cheap.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old April 14th, 2016, 01:37 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I just mold and cast my own peanut bases and spray them with brown boots krylon. I've got stacks of them that I made out of microlite autobody filler.(BONDO). They work great and they look great after a bit of painting.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs