Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old August 10th, 2007, 03:31 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Fantasy Heroscape Draft (Registration and Draft Closed)

Hello everyone, and welcome to the first fantasy heroscape draft, where you can pick your favorite heroes from the heroscape lineup and see if your fantasy heroscape army wins it all! Anybody who wants to participate simply post your 500 pt army, using the heroes from the list below. When posting, put the list of names in your army as they appear on the list below. You may choose up to 500 points worth of heroes. A separate thread will be used to post the results of each match, and everybody can keep track of their heroes as the grand tournament continues. I will count up everybody's points at the end of the season and we will crown the winner. Keep in mind that if a figure is picked multiple times, a person who picked that figure will receive only a portion of the points earned by that figure. If you have any questions about the game or anything not covered here you can head over to the info and rules section: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=334736#362085

So choose wisely, and let the draft begin!

Heroes available for the draft with point value and # of times chosen in ():

Acolarh - 110 (1)
Agent Carr - 100 (2)
Alastair McDirk - 110 (2)
Braxas - 210 (2)
Brunak - 110 (2)
Charos - 210 (3)
Concan - 80 (1)
Crixus - 90 (5)
Cyprien Esenwein - 150 (4)
Deadeye Dan - 60 (5)
Deathwalker 7000 - 100 (1)
Deathwalker 8000 - 130 (4)
Deathwalker 9000 - 140 (1)
Dund - 110 (1)
Eldgrim - 30 (3)
Empress Kiova - 90 (0)
Finn - 80 (1)
Grimnak - 120 (2)
Guilty McCreech - 30 (6)
Hatamoto Taro - 130 (0)
Isamu - 10 ( 9 )
Iskra Esenwein - 50 (1)
James Murphy - 75 (3)
Jotun - 225 (3)
Kaemon Awa - 120 (5)
Kee-Mo-Shi - 130 (2)
Kelda - 80 (1)
Khosumet - 75 (0)
Krug - 120 (5)
Kyntela Gwyn - 20 (2)
Laglor - 110 (2)
Major Q9 - 180 (3)
Major X17 - 100 (3)
Marcu Esenwein - 20 (6)
Marcus Decimus Gallus - 100 (1)
Master Win Chui Woo - 140 (1)
Me-Burq-Sa - 50 ( 8 )
Mimring - 150 (3)
Morsbane - 100 (3)
Ne-Gok-Sa - 90 (4)
Nerak - 50 (2)
Nilfheim - 185 (3)
Ornak - 100 (2)
Parmenio - 90 (0)
Raelin - 80 (2)
Retiarius - 90 (1)
Saylind - 80 (1)
Sergeant Drake - 110 (3)
Sir Denrick - 100 (2)
Sir Gilbert - 105 (1)
Sir Hawthorne - 90 (0)
Sonya Esenwein - 45 (2)
Spartacus - 200 (1)
Su-Bak-Na - 160 (1)
Sudema - 140 (4)
Sylvarris - 100 (5)
Taelord - 180 (0)
Theracus - 30 (3)
Thorgrim - 80 (2)
Tornak - 100 (1)
Valguard 110 (1)
Venoc Warlord - 120 (2)
Warden 816 - 90 (2)

*updated through kenjib

29 Participants so far! Keep it up!

Draft 500 points of heroes from the above list, then post your army, making sure to put each heroes point cost next to the name so you are sure of the total (I will check to make sure it's ok anyway) Happy Drafting!
Old August 10th, 2007, 06:23 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
How are the matches going to work?

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old August 10th, 2007, 06:31 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
As per the schedule, which has not been made yet, the two armies will face each other. The game itself doesn't have that much importance. What is most important is how the heroes fare, and what they kill/wound. I will report all the damage that the heroes do and the people that picked the heroes will get the points. Does that answer your question?
Old August 10th, 2007, 06:38 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
So these are actual games that you will play, record stats, then assign points similar to a fantasy footbal league with a rotisserie scoring as opposed to head to head?

in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old August 10th, 2007, 07:11 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
This sounds pretty cool, I think I'm in. I'll post my army later, when I can go grab my cards. BTW, it would probably help a lot if each fig was posted on that list with it's point value, to make it easier for people to choose.

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old August 10th, 2007, 07:20 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Nilfheim 185
Jotun 225
Ne-Gok-Sa 90

EDIT: Changed for the sake of misunderstandment.

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old August 10th, 2007, 07:41 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
I am dumb and cannot follow directions, move along please.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old August 10th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChilliDog
This sounds pretty cool, I think I'm in. I'll post my army later, when I can go grab my cards. BTW, it would probably help a lot if each fig was posted on that list with it's point value, to make it easier for people to choose.
You mean not everyone has all the army cards memorzed? *gasp*
Old August 10th, 2007, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
Hmmmm...lets see

blastatronsx2 (120)
gladiatrons x2(160)
Laglor (110)
Krav Maga Agents (100)
Isamu (10)
(500 points total)
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. You need to pick 500 pts worth of heroes. It's the heroes that matter in this. You are picking what figures you think will earn their points worth and stay alive. So pick 500 pts worth of heroes. I'm sorry for the confusion.

ps: rotisserie scoring vs head to head scoring? I'm not sure I understand sorry. These will be actual game I play, record stats for the heroes, and assign points to the heroes. Please let me know what exactly you mean by that damja
Old August 10th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Doh! I was looking at our other list of armies and rules that talked about squads, sorry.

Okay how about:

Sparticus (200)
Crixus (90)
Retarius (90)
Dead eye Dan (60)
Guilty McCreech (30)
Eldgrim (30)

(500 points)

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old August 10th, 2007, 09:38 PM

Head to head would be my army vs Tiberius' army. Whoever's team scores more points in that round wins.

Rotisserie (sp?) would be just total points scored where the match-ups of my figures vs Tiberius' wouldn't matter.

The problem I see here is that in order for all the heroes to be used once there will be like 11 games you will have to play. Plus there are some heros that are not designed for causing wounds (like Raelin or Kyntella Gwyn). Why would I pick either of them?

in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old August 10th, 2007, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by damja
Head to head would be my army vs Tiberius' army. Whoever's team scores more points in that round wins.

Rotisserie (sp?) would be just total points scored where the match-ups of my figures vs Tiberius' wouldn't matter.

The problem I see here is that in order for all the heroes to be used once there will be like 11 games you will have to play. Plus there are some heros that are not designed for causing wounds (like Raelin or Kyntella Gwyn). Why would I pick either of them?
It will be the armies that I listed that will be laying each other, and not the people's hero armies. I know there are some heroes that don't deal out damage, but rather prevent it. As there is no way to get points any other way, perhaps it would not be wise to choose them. On the other hand, if only one person chooses raelin, and she survives the battle and manages to kill something for example, that person would receive a lot of points all to himself/herself.

ps: it was interesting adding the pt value to all the figures above. It was trivia for me. I must admit I wasn't positive about all of them, and had to look a couple up. Double check me if you can to make sure I have the correct values. Thanks. This is great, keep on informing me stuff and keep the armies coming!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games