Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 3rd, 2021, 10:58 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Peoria IL Monthlies 21 next event 4/3/21! Allied General

Quote:
Originally Posted by briaka View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by briaka View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
I.S.B.3 and I will be there tomorrow! I can bring a map too. The Bearded One and Unseen Shadowz can't make it.
Awesome! If you can bring either Hilltop Bastion or Evergreens and Everglades that would be great.
It looks as if we'll need all the maps if everyone on the list shows up. I'll bring hilltop bastion as well as black ice
Awesome, thank you! I’m going to bring an extra RotV just in case we get any last minute attendees as well.

The plan is to start at 1, so if everyone could be there a few minutes early that would be great. Planning on 4, 55 minute rounds, but if we get any more attendees we might adjust to 5.
One thing: I don't have enough doubles of glyphs. I will be short Wound, Lucky 20, and Unique Atk +1 if someone has extra to bring.
I have all the glyphs covered.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 3rd, 2021, 07:14 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Thanks so much to boromir for hosting and congrats to boromir for getting the win! It was a lot of fun to play Heroscape in person again. Hope for another one soon.

I brought a Vydar-Utgar coalition of Augamo, Rygarn, Krav, Rats x3, and Marro Warriors. Went 3-1, losing a close one to infectedsloth's Dwarves. It was a lot of fun to play the army; Rygarn gave me a lot of flexibility and Augamo had a solid performance in all my games.
Old April 3rd, 2021, 09:39 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks to everyone who came out today! We had 14 players, a great turnout!

I went 4-0 (Rd1 bye) with Deathchasersx6, MBS, Nerak, Kuthnak. The threat of boiling blood with chasers (8 move, 5 attack whirlwind) was insane. My last game against Vegie Dad was pretty tight, I was able to put 7 wounds on Krug in one turn with attacks of 3/4/5. Ended with 2 Chasers, MBS, 3 life Kuthnak.

I’ll try to get the next event posted in the next week!

Old April 3rd, 2021, 10:58 PM

corbell is surprisingly tart

Thanks for putting this together, on the drive home Dylan (still need to get him an account here) was excited about going back next month.

I went 1-3 with Master of the Hunt, Izumi Samurai, Roman Lefonnaires, Crixus, Omnicron Snipers, and the 4th Massachusetts.
Old April 4th, 2021, 07:44 AM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

Thanks Boromir for organizing the event. Miss the old days of doing this. Was keeping my son informed of the day, he was so jealous and wanted to be there so bad! One day...

Brought a simple army for a simple man: Drake SOTM, Marcus, 10th Reg x3. 2-2. Rather small in numbers compared to the others. 'Swarmed' was the word of the day.

Had a great time. Was cool to see the C3V figures. I'll definitely have to look into those ��

Huzzah!
Old April 4th, 2021, 07:56 AM

Tonyb5592 Woo who?

Quote:
Next Up:
PEORIA MONTHLY APRIL 2021

Location: Just for Fun Games (3010 N Sterling Ave, Peoria, IL 61604 )

When: Saturday, April 3rd 1:00-5:00 PM

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: General Wars - Alliance

4-round Swiss style tournament. Players bring 345 points or less of figures from one general and 170 points or less of figures from any one other general. The entire army has a figure limit of 24 figures. C3V and SoV figures allowed, no Marvel/C3G.

Glyph Pool
Spoiler Alert!

Maps
Spoiler Alert!

Attendees
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees.

Game store rules
Spoiler Alert!

Mentions list, let me know if you want to be added or removed.

I am looking forward to more in the future I am in Springfield Illinois.
Old April 4th, 2021, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyb5592 View Post
I am looking forward to more in the future I am in Springfield Illinois.
Awesome! I’ll add you to the mentions list, You should get notified next time I post an event.

Old April 4th, 2021, 08:00 PM

Re: Peoria IL Monthlies 21 next event 5/2/21! Power Rankings

Next Up:
PEORIA MONTHLY MAY 2021

Location: Just for Fun Games (3010 N Sterling Ave, Peoria, IL 61604 )

When: Saturday, May 2nd 1:00-6:00 PM

Cost: $5 (100% of entry fees go to prize support!!)

Please be at the store by 12:45 for registration and to ensure we can start on time.

Format: Power Rankings B+

5-round Swiss style tournament. Players bring a 505 point army, 16 figure limit. Only figures ranked B+ or lower in Dok's C3V and SoV inclusive Power Rankings may be included in your army. C3V and SoV figures allowed, no Marvel/C3G.

Glyph Pool
Spoiler Alert!

Maps
Spoiler Alert!

Attendees
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees.

Game store rules
Spoiler Alert!

Mentions list, let me know if you want to be added or removed.

Old April 4th, 2021, 08:58 PM

corbell is surprisingly tart

I’m good for 2, will talk to a few people about coming with as well.
Old April 4th, 2021, 11:41 PM

Pacmann96 is surprisingly tart

Had an awesome time at my first tourney on Saturday, thanks for hosting Boromir. Went 2-2 with 2x stingers, 2x nagrubs, Su-Bak-Na, and sotm drake. Learned a lot and everyone was super cool. Definitely put me in for the next event. I might also bring my 2 brothers if we can create enough armies with my collection. I'll let you know in the next couple days on that.
Old April 9th, 2021, 12:59 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

My dad and I will probably be there.

@corbell @Pacmann96 If either of you need extra figures to build armies, I'm sure that myself or boromir have plenty to lend and you are welcome to ask us. Not a hassle at all for us to bring things you do not own or multiples of common squads that you don't have enough of. I don't think either of us has every single figure, but between the two of us we probably do.
Old April 12th, 2021, 05:31 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Could I be removed from the tag list? I appreciate the invite though!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events