Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 25th, 2021, 11:46 PM

DuckFlails Woo who?
Re: Peoria IL Monthlies 21 next event 4/3/21! Allied General

I aim to be there.
Old March 26th, 2021, 11:25 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I'll probably be there. My dad is a maybe.
Old March 28th, 2021, 03:30 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

I can build any map not requiring Jungle terrain. I'm leaning towards Black Ice or Aeon. Let me know!
Old March 30th, 2021, 04:59 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Added a few details about game store polices to the OP, please familiarize yourself with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckFlails View Post
I aim to be there.
Got you down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I'll probably be there. My dad is a maybe.
And you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by briaka View Post
I can build any map not requiring Jungle terrain. I'm leaning towards Black Ice or Aeon. Let me know!
I put you down for Black Ice.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 30th, 2021, 05:56 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

So cool to see another region starting to do monthlies!!! Long live Heroscape!!

also, I'll be in Missouri (like 3-4hr drive from you guys I think) for a family reunion from June 28th - July 3rd...so you should totally schedule a tournament for one of those days! (Maybe July 3rd since that's a Saturday?)

if not, then I'll just have to setup a time during the week to meet up for a game or two with some of you....or just do an evening tournament during the week? hmmm

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 1st, 2021, 10:37 AM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post

also, I'll be in Missouri (like 3-4hr drive from you guys I think) for a family reunion from June 28th - July 3rd...so you should totally schedule a tournament for one of those days! (Maybe July 3rd since that's a Saturday?)

if not, then I'll just have to setup a time during the week to meet up for a game or two with some of you....or just do an evening tournament during the week? hmmm
We could possibly make the 3rd work, but attendance might be less if people are doing 4th of July stuff on the 3rd. Friday night would also be possible. We should be able to figure something out that works for you!

Old April 1st, 2021, 02:27 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post

We could possibly make the 3rd work, but attendance might be less if people are doing 4th of July stuff on the 3rd. Friday night would also be possible. We should be able to figure something out that works for you!
Yeah that'd be sweet. Either like the morning of the 3rd or the evening of Friday the 2nd.

I also have my Dad, a couple nephews and a brother or sister who might also be interested in attending as they've come to tournaments with me before...so we could bring a pretty good crew.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 2nd, 2021, 07:58 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I.S.B.3 and I will be there tomorrow! I can bring a map too. The Bearded One and Unseen Shadowz can't make it.
Old April 2nd, 2021, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
I.S.B.3 and I will be there tomorrow! I can bring a map too. The Bearded One and Unseen Shadowz can't make it.
Awesome! If you can bring either Hilltop Bastion or Evergreens and Everglades that would be great.

Old April 3rd, 2021, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Awesome! If you can bring either Hilltop Bastion or Evergreens and Everglades that would be great.
It looks as if we'll need all the maps if everyone on the list shows up. I'll bring hilltop bastion as well as black ice
Old April 3rd, 2021, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It looks as if we'll need all the maps if everyone on the list shows up. I'll bring hilltop bastion as well as black ice
Awesome, thank you! I’m going to bring an extra RotV just in case we get any last minute attendees as well.

The plan is to start at 1, so if everyone could be there a few minutes early that would be great. Planning on 4, 55 minute rounds, but if we get any more attendees we might adjust to 5.

Old April 3rd, 2021, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Awesome, thank you! I’m going to bring an extra RotV just in case we get any last minute attendees as well.

The plan is to start at 1, so if everyone could be there a few minutes early that would be great. Planning on 4, 55 minute rounds, but if we get any more attendees we might adjust to 5.
One thing: I don't have enough doubles of glyphs. I will be short Wound, Lucky 20, and Unique Atk +1 if someone has extra to bring.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events