Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Notices

Old January 12th, 2019, 03:55 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Lightseekers TCG

[shameless-plug]

I've played a TON of CCGs over the years, and sunk waaaaaaay more money into 'collectible' cards than should ever be considered by any rational human being, but it's been a long time since I've liked a CCG as much as "Lightseekers".

It's a quick, slick, fun little card-dueler that I really enjoy. If any of my fellow 'Scapers out there find yourselves with a spare minute or five and would like to give it a try, there is a free digital version that can be downloaded for Android, iOS, or even Nintendo Switch.

Lightseekers for Android
or iOS (apple)
or Nintendo Switch

If you own physical cards, you can 'scan' them into the app with your device camera and unlock them for digital use. (If you're on the Switch though, you'll also need a mobile device with a camera to 'scan' cards.) However, even if you DON'T own or buy the physical cards, you can still fully enjoy the digital experience. You get 6 basic 'starter' decks after playing through all the 'tutorial' and 'practice' games, and just playing with those and completing 'missions' will gain you 'gold' you can use to buy more (digital) card packs. It has tons of replay value without even spending a penny on it, ...honest. ^_^

I highly encourage anyone who enjoys CCGs to give it a try. I've heard it's much akin to 'Hearthstone', but I've never actually played that one, so I can't comment. In any case, if you do download it for a test drive, after you finish (or skip) the tutorials, please use the 'scan' option and hold your camera over my three cards here until all of them 'glow' as scanned (You might have to click and enlarge them first). It'll unlock free stuff for you, and give me bonus points toward extra stuff as well... ^_~

Thanx for your consideration - I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Please feel free to drop any comments or questions you might have!

[/shameless-plug]

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]

Last edited by LordRaidor; July 5th, 2019 at 12:18 PM. Reason: (added more tribute cards)
Old January 31st, 2019, 11:50 AM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Lightseekers TCG - Now on STEAM

...And for any PC / Mac gamers out there, the Lightseekers TCG is now available and free to play on Steam!

Woohoo!

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games