Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

View Poll Results: Did You Vote This Election Day?
I am Registered, and I Voted! 35 50.00%
I am Registered, and I did NOT Vote. 4 5.71%
I am NOT Registered, and I did NOT Vote. 13 18.57%
I am too Young to Vote. 13 18.57%
I Don't Live in the U.S., so I can't Vote there. 5 7.14%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 7th, 2006, 10:22 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Election Day: Have You Voted?

Well, it is that time again, at least in the U.S. It is that time where we get at least some say in a small, yet sometimes significant, way in our own Country's direction.

I don't want to know who or what you voted for this Election Day. For most of you reading this thread who have been around these topics long enough I can pretty much figure that out without even trying! I just wanted to know, of those with the ability to affect change, who amongst the members here exercised their right to do so ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old November 7th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My voting location is in the cafeteria of our school. I do my duty every time. I will today.
Old November 7th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
This time I have chosen to NOT vote. I can't justify putting people into office here when I can't stand any of them.

Yeah, I loose my right to complain about the folk in office and I am throwing away a bit of my rights, but the last person I voted for has done nothing but let me down.

This will be my first time not Voting when I could.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old November 7th, 2006, 10:47 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
I'm to young, but know more about the issues than most of the people on my block. It's somewhat depressing, seeing all those people vote without reason when I can't, even though I would have a reason!

Village idiot, Aristotle, so on and so forth.
Old November 7th, 2006, 10:58 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
I am old enough (finally), but didn't pick up my registration form in time. Otherwise, i would have voted...
Old November 7th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
I voted absentee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
I am old enough (finally), but didn't pick up my registration form in time. Otherwise, i would have voted...
Bummer. You've got some close races in Virginia. Wisconsin has registration at the polls. I think a few others started doing it recently as well. All states should do the same.
Old November 7th, 2006, 12:01 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
cast!
Old November 7th, 2006, 12:12 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
This time I have chosen to NOT vote. I can't justify putting people into office here when I can't stand any of them.

Yeah, I loose my right to complain about the folk in office and I am throwing away a bit of my rights, but the last person I voted for has done nothing but let me down.

So you are saying that you do not think one canidate is even slightly better than the other???? Apathy is no way to run a country. There is always a lesser of two evils.

I am going to go vote in a few minutes.
Old November 7th, 2006, 12:37 PM

Filbey has disabled reputation
Yes , I voted! Voting and how we spend our $ is just about the only say we have left! I really hope that more people start to get involved and do something. Voting is about the easiest thing to do.....I'd be happy if everyone just voted.It would be a great start!

"Nevermind what they are selling , It's what your buying!"Fugazi

Sucsessfully Traded with Revdyer , CupidsArt, stay_golden_PONYBOY, and Eyeofsauron!Thanks, Filbey
Old November 7th, 2006, 12:46 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I'm too young to vote, but I really want to. It's so unfair. Like Johhny said, I know more about polotics than most people on my block. It's probably from the fact that pretty much all I watch on T.V is news.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old November 7th, 2006, 01:00 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
I'm too young to vote, but I really want to. It's so unfair. Like Johhny said, I know more about polotics than most people on my block. It's probably from the fact that pretty much all I watch on T.V is news.
I don't know much about politricks, and I don't think you have to in order to vote. I think you just need to find the issues that sit with you the best and roll with it.
Old November 7th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt

Yeah, Ohio is a mess right now. You could always vote write-in. Do you also have some initiatives/ammendments to vote on though? It might be worth going in for those. I'm sure you also have some local races and initiatives that might impact you as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General