Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: What is your favorite wave?
Wave 1 43 27.92%
Wave 2 49 31.82%
Wave 3 13 8.44%
Wave 4 5 3.25%
Wave 5 2 1.30%
Wave 6 18 11.69%
Wave 7 13 8.44%
Wave 8 11 7.14%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 18th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker
Favorite Wave

Well, I searched and couldn't find this, so what is your favorite wave so far and why? I liked wave 2 the best. Why? Krug!

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old January 18th, 2009, 08:34 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Favorite Wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsons Scaper View Post
Well, I searched and couldn't find this, so what is your favorite wave so far? I liked wave 2 the best.
Really? What search criteria? I searched Favorite Wave and got this immediately.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old January 18th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

What forums did you search? I searched all open forums and couldn't find it.

Old January 18th, 2009, 08:39 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I searched all as well.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old January 18th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Super Bowel

I found it. It's on page four of the results. I only looked at pages 1 and 2. My bad.

Old January 18th, 2009, 09:50 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

My favorite wave? wave 6. It realeased some of the best swarm units in the game:

heavy gruts
Zombies of Morindan
Shades of Bleakwoode

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old January 18th, 2009, 11:01 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, I love waves one, two, and six. Six has some really fun units like keamon, the TSA, heavies, and shades. Two has some awesome units like Krug, minions, KoW, and 4th mass. Wave one, however, is my favorite because of the figure's looks. Knights are col enough looking, but a roman legion marching down the field to fight a feild of snarling orcs is just awesome. Omnicrons and Vipers are really great units too.

I wish they would reprint wave one. I really need some.
Old January 18th, 2009, 11:29 AM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

The Vampires take it for me. I'm voting wave 7.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old January 18th, 2009, 12:31 PM

kpotassiumk19 is surprisingly tart

I like waves 2 and 6. I like 2 better because you get Krug, Minions, 4th Mass, and Knights to name a few. But I also like wave 6 because of the heavies, TSA, Einar Imperium, Shades, and of course Zombies. I would have to say wave 2 because it comes with better figures but wave 6 is definetely more fun to use because of the zombies, shades and heavy orc bonding with grimnak.
Old January 18th, 2009, 02:06 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Wave 2. Great swarming squads and solid heroes. I'm so glad they rereleased Wave 2. I'm going to go buy some more.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old January 18th, 2009, 03:30 PM

Utgar_strategist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I like all the Bad guys in ANY wave really.

If you meet Utgar you have three choices 1 Bow before him and serve him 2 Be eaten by Marro 3 Be Mindshackled I'd go with the first one if I were you.
Old January 18th, 2009, 05:11 PM

roostertail9000 is surprisingly tart

I like W1,W2,W3,W8

Boise ID Scaper

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion